Futuristic names and novel title

Hey there! I’m currently working on a dystopian novel focused on a future so fixated on beauty that, upon a young woman’s eighteenth birthday, she is categorized as either desirable or undesirable. From those groups of women, a select group of the most special and promising individuals are sent to star on two reality TV shows — The Pageant for Desirables and The Island for Undesirables. I need futuristic-sounding names for side characters in the novel. To give you a vibe of the names I’m already using, some of the names for the main characters are [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] Wolyard, [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] Wolyard, [name_m]Quinlan[/name_m] Alara, and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] Vikal. I’d also love some title ideas for this novel. Thanks so much!

Wow, what an interesting idea! I like it a lot.

In regards to titles I actually think that Island for Undesirables / Pageant for Desirables (depending on where the main characters end up) would make a pretty good title. I prefer Island for Undesirables or even Island of Undesirables just a little bit, but I think Pageant works just as well if that’s where your characters are headed.

For character names (both first and last, male, female, and unisex):
[name_f]Moria[/name_f] / [name_f]Moriah[/name_f]
[name_m]Sanders[/name_m]
[name_m]Osman[/name_m]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Damien[/name_m]
Ozan
Evren

I would recommend looking at maybe names from mythology (those always make me think futuristic for some reason) and also names from other languages (I have some Turkish names on the shortlist there) that have interesting meanings.

thank you so much!