Futuristic Society Names Needed!

So, I opened up one of my stories that I started writing about four years ago and haven’t written on in two and a half. I thought the plot actually sounded decent (surprise!), so I am resuming this story.

The main character is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (*[name_f]Evie[/name_f]). She and a couple others (about 17,18 yro) are sent to an island because they contradicted the (corrupt) government. The government has set everyone (except for the ones currently named marked with a star) under a sort of mind-control system. It is set in the future, where most things are done online or on a screen and guns can only stun people for a day or two. While on the island, they are recruited by a secret society to help reform the government.

Names: *Terr (real name [name_m]Terrence[/name_m]), *[name_u]Piper[/name_u] (r n Nakoma), [name_m]Peter[/name_m], *[name_m]Zane[/name_m], *[name_m]Mac[/name_m], *[name_f]Anna[/name_f], Kalye, Jenya, [name_f]Bree[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] (and a ton of unnamed people who could use some)

Futuristic names are fine, but they can be popular names now, too. Whatever floats your boat (I have everything from Nakoma to [name_f]Anna[/name_f]).

Names for: [name_f]Anna[/name_f]'s best friend - very bubbly, optimistic, not super bright
- [name_f]Evie[/name_f]'s younger brother (she has an older brother named [name_u]Evan[/name_u]) - innocent, somewhat withdrawn, fairly average
- Several names for a couple of government officials - all very solemn, rude, under the government’s mind control system (one woman, three men - these aren’t as important as the others, but since I’m doing this I figured I might as well include them)
- [name_m]Zane[/name_m]'s younger brother - good-looking, not really modest, somewhat resistant to the government’s system (still under its hold), twin to [below]
- [name_m]Zane[/name_m]'s younger sister - [twin to above], laid-back, around 14 yro, never dedicated to anything of importance
- [name_f]Evie[/name_f]'s parents - somewhat controlling, especially under government’s control, a bit more “old-fashioned” (According to their terms - people born in the 2000’s would be grandparents to them), generally both nice people, though

As a side note, if anyone has any suggestions for the name of the government system, that would be great. I have been thinking (I remember literally not getting much sleep several nights because my mind was trying to find a name) for a long time and cannot seem to come up with one. They are controlling, power-hungry, corrupt, and will kill any resistant to their system. Beyond that, have fun! [If you have no ideas, that is perfectly fine because I haven’t for the past four years]

Thank you in advance if you have suggestions!

Here’s some inspiration:
BOYS
[name_u]Zen[/name_u]/[name_m]Zahn[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] “[name_m]Nate[/name_m]/[name_m]Iggy[/name_m]”
[name_m]Inigo[/name_m]
[name_m]Icarus[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Angelo[/name_m]
[name_m]Osiris[/name_m]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_m]Art[/name_m]
[name_m]Pip[/name_m]
[name_m]Ike[/name_m]
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]
[name_u]Alto[/name_u]
Cajetan
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]
Fenrir/Fenris/[name_m]Ferris[/name_m]
Locryn
[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_m]Melchior[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] “[name_u]Nico[/name_u]”
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
Loche/[name_u]Loki[/name_u]
[name_m]Olin[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]

GIRLS
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Leocadia[/name_f] “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]/[name_f]Lia[/name_f]/[name_f]Dia[/name_f]”
[name_f]Tulip[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]
[name_f]Niobe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
Icaria
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Pip[/name_m]
Phryne (pronounced fry-NEE or [name_u]FREE[/name_u]-nee)
[name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f]/[name_f]Aster[/name_f]/[name_f]Astra[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilium[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Sanne[/name_f] (SAH-nah)
[name_f]Elke[/name_f] ([name_f]EL[/name_f]-kah)
Elska
[name_f]Venus[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Libra[/name_f]