Gabriel???

Thoughts on [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like it better than [name_m]Luke[/name_m]? What Biblical middle name would be a good fit with [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]?
I was thinking [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] …
I love [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]!!

This is what happens when I get on NB :wink:my two names that I can’t decide between turn into three… And four… Lol!!!

I personally prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m] over [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] but I love [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]? A [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] could use [name_m]Gabe[/name_m] as a nickname. [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would be my favorite of the two combos.

I love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]. I prefer it to [name_m]Luke[/name_m], though [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabe[/name_m] have a similar laidback, nice guy feel. [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] are both very handsome, I slightly prefer the latter. I do like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] though. tough one!

For some reason I think of [name_m]Gabe[/name_m] as a hot guy name - lol

Can you do [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]?

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] definitely! It’s beautiful, and gentlemanly x

I adore [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], it is my long term love as far as boy names go. It is, for me, in a different league altogether to [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. There is nothing wrong with [name_m]Luke[/name_m] though, it is a perfectly nice name, though I prefer [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Amos[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
Many, many biblical options!

I love the meaning of [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]! Is
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] to heavy on the L sound???

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is very handsome! I love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. I prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m] over [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] though.

I much prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m], I am just not drawn to [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] more than [name_m]Luke[/name_m], but [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]/[name_m]Lukas[/name_m] more than [name_m]Gabe[/name_m] (does that make any sense at all?!). I like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] much better with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], and [name_m]Levi[/name_m], but you’ve been set on [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] for so long that I can’t really picture you without one! [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] is really handsome, though (although I’m not terribly keen on [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] or [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]… I do like the idea of [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] as a double name, though, and calling him [name_m]Gabe[/name_m] when you want to. :slight_smile: I think [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] or [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] might be nice, too. :slight_smile:

I absolutely love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]. Totally go for it.

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is first name is [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and middle name is Gihon, [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] Gihon

I prefer [name_m]Luke[/name_m] but I love both of them. [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] is stunning and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is also very nice.