Gage Deon!

Amy Slaton-Halterman from 1000-LB Sisters gave birth to a baby boy approximately two months ago. She and her husband, [name_u]Michael[/name_u], named him [name_m]Gage[/name_m] after a horror movie character. [name_m]Deon[/name_m] is a family name.

It’s a miracle for this boy to be here and for [name_f]Amy[/name_f] to be alright. She was not supposed to get pregnant for two years after having gastric bypass surgery and was high-risk due to being overweight and diabetic. [name_f]Amy[/name_f] has wanted to be a mother since she was young and thought she’d never be able to, but she was given the chance.

7 Likes

Gage [name_m]Deon[/name_m] is so nice! I love the name choice!

1 Like

It’s ok, but I think it’s a bit odd he’s named after a horror movie.

1 Like

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t know them but I think the combo is very handsome, and I love them for naming the baby after a horror character.

I love his name, how handsome! I actually also love the name [name_m]Gage[/name_m] after a horror movie character (maybe the same one?)!!
I love the horror association, I’m a big fan of horror (and it’s a big part of my life), so I think it’s pretty cool! I’m also named after a horror movie character, and it’s my favorite thing about my name! :sweat_smile:

Anyway, so happy to hear her and her baby are doing well!!!

2 Likes