Gardener vs Gardner

I recently came across these names and thought they sounded so sweet. [name_m]Just[/name_m] interested on what people’s opinions on them are and which they prefer? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Like @anon68906791, I prefer [name_u]Gardner[/name_u]. [name_u]Gardener[/name_u] is more word than name to me

1 Like

Actually, neither is my style. But if I had to use it, I guess I would use [name_u]Gardener[/name_u].

I immediately think of the hockey player [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] ! Not a bad thing at all in my opinion

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] – feels more like a name than a word. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gardner is great

1 Like

Ooh, one of my favorite names! I have it as a middle in my UC and I’ve gone back and forth on spelling. I think I have it as [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] now. I’ve loved it ever since I read it in an American Girl book, where it’s spelled that way. I like either spelling, though. I’d say it also depends on flow. I like the slightly shorter, clipped [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] because my bf’s last name is long, for example.

I prefer [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] for a first name.
I used to know a boy named [name_m]Garner[/name_m]. That could be another option.

I prefer [name_u]Gardner[/name_u]. Such a cool name!

I really like [name_u]Gardner[/name_u]! It reminds me of [name_m]Samwise[/name_m] and his family from The [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings, and I love that association! It feels very soft and warm to me, but I do prefer it as a middle!

I prefer [name_u]Gardner[/name_u], it seems more like a name.

I like [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] a bit more, I pronounce [name_u]Gardener[/name_u] and [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] slightly differently though.