Garner-Affleck baby #2!

She had another GIRL! (I win the pool!) I found the story on yahoo this morning but no other details. Anyone know any more? Name, weight? Anything?

Alright, I’m up for guesses! My money’s on [name]Beatrice[/name] (or [name]Beatrix[/name]) depends on wwhether sweet or spunky was their thought with [name]Violet[/name] (she can swing either way for me). I think [name]Vi[/name] & [name]Bea[/name] would be utterly darling!

[name]Ruby[/name]. Or possibly [name]Maisie[/name]. That’s my bet-- cute grandma names.

My guess is that this little girls name is [name]Ava[/name]. I think it works well - [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ava[/name], both have that distinctive V sound. I can’t wait to see their choice!

[name]Just[/name] released-- [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Did anyone call [name]Seraphina[/name]?? And what are the odds of this name catching on the way [name]Violet[/name] did?

Bleh. I hope not much. I mean, a few would be okay but an [name]Ava[/name] explosion of Seraphinas would make me want to cringe. It’s such an [name]OTT[/name] name! I like it, but am not impressed with it as a sister to [name]Violet[/name]. I was so thrilled with her name, not her sisters, at all.

That was my thought too, [name]Lola[/name]-- [name]OTT[/name]. [name]Sarah[/name] to the nth power.

hmm… I like [name]Seraphina[/name]…
my only complaint?? her name is [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Eliazabeth Affleck. If they had juts switched her middle names, ([name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Affleck) her initails would spell “[name]Sera[/name]” the first part of her name, and Im sure, an eventual nickname…