Gavin, Gage, or Griffin

Which do you prefer and why?

• Gavin
  • Gage
  • Griffin

0 voters

I like [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] but sometimes the mythological creature seems an odd association for a child. I swing about in how I feel about it. [name_m]Gage[/name_m] is my favourite because of the adorable (and tragic) [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] character. Also, I like one syllable names a lot and it reminds me of greengages, a delicious type of plum.

1 Like

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] is just cute with a sweet autumnal vibe. Whereas I’m not a fan of [name_m]Gage[/name_m] or [name_m]Gavin[/name_m]

1 Like

I like the rugged magic of [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]

1 Like

I adore [name_u]Griffin[/name_u], it sounds cute but gruff. [name_u]Love[/name_u] nicknames [name_m]Griff[/name_m] and [name_m]Fin[/name_m] too :teddy_bear:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] because it gives me magic vibes. I also love the nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] or [name_m]Gage[/name_m], It’s not really my style so overall I prefer [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]

1 Like

I’ve never seen the appeal of Gage… it’s too tied to the units of measure (gauge) like shotguns and drills :woman_shrugging:t3:
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] is a nice enough name but feels a little 90s imo
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] feels the freshest of the bunch and very cool

1 Like

Thanks everyone for commenting and voting! :yellow_heart:

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] > [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] < [name_m]Gage[/name_m].

[name_m]Gage[/name_m] reminds me of the word gauge too much.

1 Like

[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]! Spirited and handsome :heart:

1 Like

just realized i never sent my reply!

gavin because of the shaytards on youtube! i used to watch them all the time when i was younger so i’ll always have a soft spot for it :))

1 Like

Great name choices! [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] gmv but I like all three.

1 Like