Gavin or Bennett? Help

My husband likes the name [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] and I like the name [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Last name is Mans. Which one do you like better? [name_f]My[/name_f] maiden name is [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], so I thought that might be neat, but hubs is not super excited about it. I have a [name_u]Liam[/name_u] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] already.

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]! It has meaning and also has its own sound.

I vote [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] for means and also for the way it sounds with your last name. [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] Mans is too short A heavy for me.

I vote for [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] too. I wish I had a lovely maiden name to give to my son. How about [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u]?

2 Likes

Definitely [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]!
Thats a shame husband isn’t convinced. What about [name_m]Benji[/name_m]?

Gavin [name_u]West[/name_u] sounds kinda similar to [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] to me, haha.

Generally speaking I like [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] better than [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], but I like that [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] has so much meaning for you. What about [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]?

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] compared to [name_m]Gavin[/name_m].

Bennett.

Bennett

Bennett [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Mans sounds best to me. [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] is a bit popular but [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] is so underrated.

Gavin Mans… nice.

Bennett Mans… nice.

There is an old name law that says moms get to use their maiden names as a first name for their third son. Be sure to tell husband about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly I prefer [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]. But if your SO isn’t on board, maybe try combining them? Maybe [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]?

I like the sound and style of both equally, but prefer [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] for its meaning to you.

In general I prefer [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], but [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] sounds slightly better with your last name, plus it has a meaningful connection. So [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] gets my vote. [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] or [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] could also be a nice compromise.

I prefer [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] over [name_m]Gavin[/name_m].

Another vote for [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]! Soft and sweet, and goes well with your other boys’ names.

I much prefer [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]!!

Bennett is my favorite! [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a very handsome name. What about [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]?

I vote for [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]! It just sounds so handsome.:grin:

Bennett [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is lovely! :blush: Works best with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], imo.