Gemma or Laura???

need some advice:rolleyes:

[name]Gemma[/name]! It’s gorgeous!

[name]Laura[/name] is dated and generic. [name]GEMMA[/name]!

[name]LAURA[/name] all the way :).

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name]…

[name]Gemma[/name] beats [name]Laura[/name]. [name]Laurel[/name] might beat [name]Gemma[/name].

[name]Gemma[/name], [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Gemma[/name]! It’s so fun to say. :slight_smile: And the nns are adorable, too, although I don’t really think it needs a nn. [name]Laura[/name] is classic and lovely, and the only [name]Laura[/name] I know is so sweet and funny and charming, but I prefer [name]Gemma[/name] by a mile.

[name]Laura[/name]!

[name]Gemma[/name] feels [name]WAY[/name] more dated than [name]Laura[/name] to me. [name]Gemma[/name] screams 1980’s, whereas [name]Laura[/name] is borderline-classic.

[name]Laura[/name] by a mile!

I am a [name]Laura[/name] so it gets my vote! In Australia [name]Gemma[/name] is very popular, top 100 whereas you never see any baby [name]Laura[/name]'s. [name]Gemma[/name] is cute but very similar sounding to [name]Emma[/name] which is just so overdone. [name]Laura[/name] is a sweet and timeless classic. Good luck!

[name]GEMMA[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Gem[/name]!
[name]Laura[/name] is too plain and bland. I prefer [name]Lara[/name].

I think [name]Gemma[/name] has a trendiness factor going for it, while [name]Laura[/name] has been around so much it’s a classic.

I have to go with [name]Laura[/name] - it’s beautiful.

[name]Gemma[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Gemma[/name] is good to use with nice meaning. I like it.

[name]Gemma[/name] gets my vote!

[name]Laura[/name] to me is more sort of conventional classic while [name]Gemma[/name] is more current fashion. depends on what feel you prefer.

Totally agree. Out of [name]Laura[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] has more spunk. But I absolutely adore [name]Laurel[/name]!

I love [name]Gemma[/name]…In fact I was hell bent on using it with our girl till I found out one of my friends wanted to use it and then I just let it go…cus I hate taking names - even though she wasn’t even pregs and 2. I hate when I hear someone else has my name - well my name not so much but for my kids…[name]Laura[/name] is done and done…but [name]Gemma[/name] is great

[name]Laura[/name] gets my vote! Although I don’t dislike [name]Gemma[/name], I like [name]Laura[/name]'s simple classic beauty.