[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ([name_u]Josie[/name_u]) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_f]Bea[/name_f]) [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Boy:
[name_m]Nyle[/name_m]
[name_m]Anders[/name_m]
[name_m]Torben[/name_m]

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & [name_m]Torben[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Either of your girls options go nicely! I like [name_m]Torben[/name_m] best with your others.

1 Like

I ADORE your sibset!

I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] goes perfectly with the others, since it feels just slightly more offbeat to me in the same way that [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] do. I think [name_m]Torben[/name_m] also fits perfectly! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any middle ideas for your boy’s names or are you looking for suggestions? [name_m]Torben[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m] [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] would both work well, I especially like [name_m]Torben[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m]! That would also continue the pattern of a two-syllable middle.

1 Like

All options are great but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and torbin are my fave

1 Like

I was thinking of [name_m]Anders[/name_m] for a boy middle as well. [name_m]Torben[/name_m] is also my favorite but waiting to hear hubby’s take…nervous he is going to shoot it down!

1 Like

Congratulations!

With your kiddos, I like [name_m]Torben[/name_m] for a boy.

For the girls, I’m split. I love (and think) the name [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] sounds better with you sibset, but I love the nickname [name_u]Josie[/name_u] just that bit more.

I know this may not help, but I just couldn’t decide definitively which direction to go. Good luck in deciding.

1 Like

Same conundrum!! We have always loved [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], but have always chosen another name over it. Maybe it is just not destined for our family :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seconding [name_m]Torben[/name_m] Andes! [name_m]Torben[/name_m] sounds the best with your other three in my opinion but both of the girls fit with the sibset. I think I have a slight preference for the combination of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but, for me, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] sound a bit too matchy whereas [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (pronounced bee??) sound less cutesy. But obviously this is a matter of taste not right or wrong haha! I don’t think you could go wrong with the girls, either would be perfect!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m] or [name_m]Anders[/name_m] (maybe [name_m]Torben[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m]?)!

Love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! Especially with nn [name_u]Josie[/name_u]. It sounds so perfect with your sibset.

Anders is really handsome, and I particularly love it with your older son’s name. So [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & [name_m]Anders[/name_m] get my votes!

I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (Josie) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with you crew!
For a boy I like [name_m]Torben[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] but lean towards [name_m]Anders[/name_m]. [name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_m]Torben[/name_m] maybe?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Your kids’ names are very cool!

Here are my thoughts-

Girl:

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], & a little [name_u]Josie[/name_u] would be perfect w/your crew. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is elegant, sweet & spunky. It’s a bit more popular than the rest of your kids’ names, but it’s lovely anyway.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]-Okay, I love this too. It’s smart, sweet, down to earth & unique. I give it the slight edge to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] over [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] because it’s less popular. But maybe since you’re down to two choices, you can just let the baby tell you her name!

Boys:

[name_m]Nyle[/name_m]-I really like this, but spelled [name_u]Niall[/name_u]. [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] looks kind of off. Maybe [name_m]Niles[/name_m] would be good too. [name_u]Niall[/name_u] is handsome & different, & really cool as a brother to [name_m]Lars[/name_m].

[name_m]Anders[/name_m]-This totally works w/your crew as well. It’s simple yet different, strong & smart.

[name_m]Torben[/name_m]-I don’t personally love this one, but it’s okay. It’s different. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t have the nicest sound to me. It does go well w/Lars.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Ooh, this is a tough one! One one hand, you may want to stick with the -ie nickname for your girls, so [name_u]Josie[/name_u] would be the best choice, but if you include [name_m]Lars[/name_m] in the mix, I think that it sounds better to say “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_m]Lars[/name_m], and [name_f]Bea[/name_f]” than “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_m]Lars[/name_m], and [name_u]Josie[/name_u]”. I vote [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!

For your boys, I would immediately rule out [name_m]Anders[/name_m]- it just doesn’t flow with the siblings. But [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m] are both great! I think my favorite would be [name_m]Nyle[/name_m]- [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] torben could be the combo!

Nyle/Niall sounds great with your sibset.

Beatrice [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m]

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is :heart_eyes: and I cant decide between [name_m]Anders[/name_m] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m] for a boy! Adorable!

Beatrice and [name_m]Nyle[/name_m]! I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] as well but I prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] with the sibset

I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] and [name_m]Torben[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Lars[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m] are a little similar.
[name_f]My[/name_f] top two is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Nyle[/name_m] [name_m]Torben[/name_m]!

I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_m]Nyle[/name_m]