Genderless alien sci-fi name

I’m struggling to name a character in a sci-fi story I’m brainstorming for. The character is from an alien race known as the Oonarmi (for now anyway). The characters true name is impossible for humans to pronounce, so this will be a human pseudonym they choose to go by among humans.

As such, the name shouldn’t be completely made up, but I would like it to sound unusual and possibly fit the sci-fi setting. It’s also important that the name doesn’t sound gendered. The Oonarmi do not experience gender in the same way that humans do and the character will use xe/xem pronouns.

Bonus points if it has a cool meaning, or in any way ties in with a sci-fi story about found family, healing, and coping with change.

Currently on the list:
Unwin
Ellender
Tove
Xenon
Signe
Anyu
Zoa
Koda
Nye
Zora

Edit: I forgot to add that I’m looking for either feedback on the options I have, or new suggestions. Whichever.

I’m not a fan of [name_m]Xenon[/name_m] because it reminds me of the kids movie from back in the day. But I really like [name_f]Tove[/name_f], [name_u]Koda[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoa[/name_f].

Some suggestions:
Rhyd
[name_m]Devo[/name_m]
[name_m]Iver[/name_m]
Yoder

Though I think I like your names best.

Ooh, I really like [name_f]Tove[/name_f] and [name_u]Koda[/name_u]! How about:

Heanne
[name_u]Kaede[/name_u]
Nakina
Weslor
Viven

[name_m]Unwin[/name_m] to me sounds a little too human, like an aristocratic uncle, but it’s my favourite on your list because it contains ‘un’ which is kind of othering. In some definitions, the meaning is given as ‘not a friend’. This ambiguity could work in your favour.

[name_f]Tove[/name_f] is in the top 100 in [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], I’d check worldwide popularity, as to some a name would be their classmate and not unusual.

I suggest [name_u]Galen[/name_u] - meaning calm, healer. [name_f]May[/name_f] carry an association with [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and angels/beings not of this world. I have not checked worldwide popularity on [name_u]Galen[/name_u]!