Genealogy Names

I know I have some pretty interesting names in my history and one of my cousins just sent me a link to some more of my genealogy. I though I would share some of the names:
Female:
[name]Aeneas[/name]
Aenor
Alianore
Amabil
[name]Amice[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Basilia[/name]
[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Ela[/name]
Goda
[name]Gracia[/name]
Gwaldys
Hawise
Iseude
[name]Leonor[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Milisent[/name]
Rohese
[name]Sibilla[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]
Walcheline

[name]Male[/name]:
[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Giles[/name]
Judeal
[name]Llewelyn[/name]
[name]Odo[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Theobald[/name]
Waldron
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Willaim[/name] (I thought this was a typo until I saw that it was repeated with his sons.)

This covers from 1000 - 1300 or there abouts in [name]England[/name], [name]Wales[/name] and [name]France[/name]. I will have to take the time to look deeper into it and follow the blood lines. Some I would use, others not so much, lol. I kept out the millions of [name]Maud[/name]‘s and [name]Agnes[/name]’.
Which would you use?

An interesting thing: [name]Aeneas[/name] is billed as male here, but she is female in my genealogy since she married a man named [name]Robert[/name]!!! Gender Bending in 1314! lol

I think [name]Annora[/name], [name]Cecily[/name], [name]Leanor[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Milisent[/name] (not sure about this spelling though) and [name]Sybil[/name] are still usable as first names. The male names that are definitely usable today are [name]Bartholomew[/name], [name]Giles[/name], [name]Llewelyn[/name], [name]Odo[/name], [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Walter[/name]. It’s wonderful to be able to gain knowledge of relatives so far back in your genealogy. When you find any other gems, do post them! Thanks for sharing.