Genevera?

[name_f]Genever[/name_f] is a name but what about [name_f]Genevera[/name_f]?
pronounced gen-ever-ah (basically how it looks)

thoughts?

[name_f]Genevera[/name_f] looks a bit awkward and made up to me, sorry. [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] has almost the same pronunciation, though, and looks “cleaner” as well, if that makes sense.

oh sweet! i was trying to find something similar but nothing was coming up thanks!

I had assumed it was [name_f]Gen[/name_f]-eh-vera so perhaps not as intuitive a name as appears. I also thought it was a different spelling of Ginerva which I like better. :slight_smile:

At first glance my guess on the pronunciation would be jen-EV-er-ah; my second guess would be jen-eh-[name_m]VEER[/name_m]-ah, so IDK if those are what you’re going for or not. In the same family would be [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] (just like the city), [name_f]Genoveve[/name_f], or my favorite, Jenneveva (jen-eh-VAY-va).

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like it. Sounds like an antidepressant. I love [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Ginnie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevra[/name_f], etc.

Oh it does! Or something for genital herpes!

I would’ve said it jen-eh-[name_m]VEER[/name_m]-uh. It’s pretty but I prefer [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

It just looks kind of clunky and awkward in my opinion…I prefer [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], [name_f]Genevra[/name_f], or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].