Genevieve or Isabel?

I am at a coffee shop today and the girl in front of me said her name is [name_f]Bella[/name_f], which I found so cool!

Yes, I did think of [name_u]Twilight[/name_u], but not in a negative way whatsoever.

My girls’ list right now is:
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] ([name_f]Lily[/name_f])
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ([name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f])
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] ([name_f]Bella[/name_f])
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f] ([name_f]Ginny[/name_f])
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]

Which would make the best sibset? Thanks!!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as sisters would be lovely. You have a very classic, traditional taste which is slightly opposite to mine but I think those two are my favourites

1 Like

Lol I was weaned on classic, romantic novels growing up. Books like [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables, Pride and Prejudice, etc. they all just lit something within me! I try to picture children’s names as protagonists. What’s your style? I’m sure it’s really cool!

2 Likes

Bella is a pretty name!

I think [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is a nice sibset. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] are cute!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!
As sibsets, I think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]” would be great.

1 Like

@firefly305 [name_f]My[/name_f] style is really all over the place. I’ve never figured out how to describe it. Most on my list are middle names though. I go by my middle one so I focus a lot on them.

These are today’s favourite: [name_f]Delta[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Elke[/name_f], [name_f]Carlota[/name_f], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], Somerset, [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Greer[/name_f]

1 Like

My favourite name is [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], although I prefer the nn [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]. I suppose [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Julia[/name_f] would be a good sibset but I don’t like either of the names. Maybe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], with [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] as a 3rd sister if need be?

1 Like

Yeah, I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are my top three right now! Thank you!!

Kristen [name_u]Bell[/name_u] named her daughter [name_f]Delta[/name_f] and I think that’s such a cool name! [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is also amazing. I knew an [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] growing up who was Hawaiian, but it reminds me of [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] somewhat. The “ay-uh” sound always enchants me. And [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is amazing; smart and sleek and [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]-esque, I love it! Great taste :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sometimes a moment runs away with me and I’m suddenly dreaming up a whole life haha so I’ll stick with the ones I know are fairly well-loved on here — [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] ([name_f]Lily[/name_f]).

I love the name [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] a bit more than [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], though I think they could be sisters. :wink: Than again, my name is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], so I could be biased.

1 Like

It’s a relief to know you love your name! I would hate to give a name to my child that they will always resent. Your name is stunning, btw! And the nns are boundless :two_hearts:

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My name is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is nice with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I have a sister and she is [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] which I think works nice too. I love [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]

1 Like

Genevieve and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] make a lovely set as would [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

Definitely in the minority here when I say I much prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. Due to [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] being one of my favourite names everytime I hear it I just hear “(she) is a bell” and that is the cutest thing to hear so I just love this name endlessly. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is nice too though

1 Like

Yeah, [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is a lighter name, and I worry about [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] being too hefty like [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] or something (only because I am so enamored with the name [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] I was trying to understand why people might not like it)… maybe I’ll make [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] a middle name.

1 Like

Genevieve definitely doesn’t remind me of [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f] and I definitely don’t think of it as being hefty! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!

1 Like

Genevieve and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is my vote. I feel like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] isn’t the obvious choice, but I really like the styles of the names together.

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and I don’t think it’s hefty at all. It definitely doesn’t remind me of [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f]! And I quite like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. It’s not my favorite, but it’s pretty.

1 Like