George and Jane?

Are twins named [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] too matchy because of the J sound at the beginning of both names? There would;dn’t be any nicknames because the names are both one syllable. If not, we are considering [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] or [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I personally like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] more than anything else.

[name_m]Charles[/name_m] sounds like an old man.

They would probably get made fun of for [name_m]George[/name_m] of the jungle as well since [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the girl I think.

I think all of your choices work, but I like [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] best. If you decide to go with [name_m]George[/name_m], I slightly prefer the way [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] sounds with [name_m]George[/name_m] but I think you should choose the names you love best.

[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are perfect! I don’t think they are matchy at all.

[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] also makes me think of the jungle because of [name_m]George[/name_m] of the Jungle and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] from [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m].

I don’t think they’re too match-y, but do prefer [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together.

I love [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together! Two lovely classics.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f], separately and together. Classic strong combo.

And while the initial sound is the same, the initial letter isn’t which matters more to me.

I like [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as twins. I love both names and think they’re fine together.

I don’t think [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are too matchy however I prefer [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] by far!!

I like [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together. I don’t think the same initial sound is a problem at all. And I wouldn’t worry about the [name_m]George[/name_m] of the Jungle association—I didn’t make the connection myself and I don’t think it’s a very dominant association anyway.

[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are nice, but I adore [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] so that’d be my choice.

I thought of [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m] right away - [name_m]George[/name_m] of the Jungle and [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Personally I really like [name_m]George[/name_m] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together. I actually think the phonetics compliment one another nicely. But [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is beautiful too.

First of all, I adore the combo [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], I think it’s absolutely stunning. I think that [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]George[/name_m] go absolutely fantastically together too. I probably would never have noticed the [name_m]Tarzan[/name_m]/[name_m]George[/name_m] of the Jungle thing, and the names are definitely distinct enough that they don’t come off as super matchy. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is a nice name, but I do prefer [name_m]George[/name_m] by far. [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is a lovely name, and it does complement [name_m]George[/name_m] nicely, but I just find [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and all of its variants very tired. I must know about 15 [name_u]Alex[/name_u]/[name_u]Lexi[/name_u]/[name_u]Allie[/name_u]/[name_f]Alexa[/name_f]/[name_u]Andy[/name_u]/[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]/[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] etc.
My vote definitely goes to [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]!

I thought of [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Jetson[/name_m], but that’s a pretty outdated association. I personally prefer [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] but I think [name_m]George[/name_m] is OK. I also know a lot of Alexandras my age (US).

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!