Georgia or Violet?

These are the only names dh and I agree on. I dont know if I love love them but I know that i would feel real disapointment if I never got to use them and this is our last child.

what mn?
which one goes better with [name]Rylee[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]?

Well, I prefer [name]Violet[/name], but [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Rylee[/name] have a lot of the same sounds so I think you’d be better off with [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are both lovely! However, since [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] share the “-et”/"-ett" ending, [name]Georgia[/name] gets my vote. If it isn’t an issue for you, though, [name]Violet[/name] would also be a great choice. [name]Do[/name] you have any middle name ideas yet? If not, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] would be lovely, and you can use two names you like…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree with the two previous posters: since [name]Violet[/name] shares the “eye” sound with [name]Rylee[/name] and the “et” sound with [name]Beckett[/name], I think [name]Georgia[/name] would be the best option. My only problem with [name]Georgia[/name] is that, to me, it feels a little frilly and feminine, while [name]Rylee[/name] still feels pretty masculine to me. Are there any other names you’re considering? I think a more unisex name would fit better with [name]Rylee[/name]. But, if you’ve already narrowed it down and [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are all you’re considering, [name]Georgia[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

Is [name]Rylee[/name] a boy or a girl? I didnt get it from your first post and the poster above asumes it is a girl?

I dont like [name]Georgia[/name], its old lady while [name]Rylee[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] are soo fresh and young feeling.

[name]Georgia[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]? You cant get a better combo imo.

I prefer [name]Georgia[/name], but [name]Violet[/name] does go well with [name]Rylee[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name].

I prefer [name]Violet[/name] as a name (though I also like [name]Georgia[/name]), but I think [name]Riley[/name], [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] sound better together. I don’t like [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] both having the T ending.

:slight_smile:

I adore both [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] as names, however [name]Rylee[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], & [name]Georgia[/name] flows the best. [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Beckett[/name] are too close for comfort, in my opinion. [name]Georgia[/name] gets my vote.