Georgia, Ruby, Josephine

See the results of this poll: Do you think Ruby will hit the top 20 list by the time she is in school?

Respondents: 12 (This poll is closed)

• Yes: 4 (33%)
  • It might : 5 (42%)
  • No way: 3 (25%)

I [name]DON[/name]'T think it will reach the top 20 anytime soon, although it seems to be getting more popular. It is currently in the early 100s, but that is nothing to be worried about in my opinion.

[name]May[/name] I just say that [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Anne[/name] doesn’t have good flow in my opinion, and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] would be spectacular? I just love that name! Also, I think [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] are cuter than [name]Georgia[/name], but that is just my opinion. Good luck!

I really don’t think it will get THAT popular, but I do know quite a few little ones – as many as the [name]Ava[/name]'s in fact. I love [name]Josephine[/name] more really with the nn [name]Josie[/name] – we know two of those, but it doesn’t seem to have taken off like [name]Ruby[/name] has. I like [name]Georgia[/name] as well, so I am of little use to you! [name]Georgia[/name] seems the least likely to become really popular in my opinion. I would go with a longer middle name for [name]Ruby[/name] - [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is indeed wonderful, as pp suggested. [name]Anne[/name] is just a little boring with [name]Ruby[/name] I think.

I also love [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], and think that [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] is pretty, too. From your list, [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] are my favorites. :slight_smile:

Good luck!