Georgia?

Okay, I am officially in love with this name! I also love [name]Georgie[/name] as a nn, especially if she ends up being a tomboy, which might be the case with three older brothers. I also am thrilled because my [name]MIL[/name] said we could honor her by using [name]Caroline[/name] as a middle, she grew up in N. [name]Carolina[/name]. So I am thinking [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Susanne[/name] for my mom and [name]Caroline[/name] for his. Any thoughts? And how does it sound with [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], and [name]Milo[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name], too, and I’m glad you’ve found meaning behind [name]Caroline[/name], as it’s a gorgeous name. I have to say, though, that I definitely prefer the flow of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] over [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. I think [name]Georgia[/name] sounds beyond fantasic with your sons’ names, and the potential [name]Georgie[/name] nickname is too cute! :slight_smile:

My mom wanted to name me [name]Georgia[/name], but my dad hated the name. I was always glad that she chose [name]Jennifer[/name] instead. I’ve come to like the name a bit more, but even having 3 older brothers and one younger I wouldn’t have wanted to be called [name]Georgie[/name] growing up.

I love the name [name]Georgia[/name] nn [name]Georgie[/name] because of Mr. [name]Darcy[/name]'s younger sister in “Pride and Prejudice”. Also [name]Georgia[/name] is classic, fun to say, and sounds so spirited, too. It is on the hipster list but that’s because it’s just so cool.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name]! I’m on the fence about [name]Georgie[/name], but I could see myself using it if I actually named a daughter [name]Georgia[/name].

I agree, I love the combo [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] more!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name]! I’m on the fence about [name]Georgie[/name], but I could see myself using it if I actually named a daughter [name]Georgia[/name].

I agree, I love the combo [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] more!

Another vote for [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name]”so sweet!

Okay, since I’m not honoring his mom by using her name, I have been trying to find a way to honor my mom without using her name ([name]Susanne[/name]). Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:

[name]Lily[/name]- [name]Susanne[/name]'s meaning
[name]Jane[/name]- her first middle name
[name]Louise[/name]- her second middle name
[name]May[/name]- her birthday month
[name]Emerald[/name]- her birthstone
I know, it’s a sad little list. But those are the only ones that I like that really have some importance to her. [name]Feel[/name] free to play around with them, though I want to keep [name]Georgia[/name] up front and [name]Caroline[/name] somewhere in the mix. Thanks in advance, you guys are wonderful!

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] is beautiful love [name]Georgia[/name]. What about [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]May[/name]?

[name]Lily[/name]- [name]Susanne[/name]'s meaning
[name]Jane[/name]- her first middle name
[name]Louise[/name]- her second middle name
[name]May[/name]- her birthday month
[name]Emerald[/name]- her birthstone
I know, it’s a sad little list. But those are the only ones that I like that really have some importance to her. [name]Feel[/name] free to play around with them, though I want to keep [name]Georgia[/name] up front and [name]Caroline[/name] somewhere in the mix. Thanks in advance, you guys are wonderful!

My name is [name]Susan[/name] and my grandmother’s name was [name]Lillian[/name]. As far as I’m concerned, I’m named after her, and that makes me so happy!

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Emerald[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] - actually, now that I think about it, this is my fave. I love [name]Georgia[/name] with [name]May[/name] and the one-syllable [name]May[/name] is a lovely short contrast to the other two names. I’m writing this a few minutes after the message posted below:

I love the name [name]Jane[/name], but it isn’t working for me with [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]. All of the above are so pretty, but of course I love the one with [name]Lily[/name] in it because I’m biased. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is amazing. I love the [name]Emerald[/name] one, too, because it’s different.

I still love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Susanne[/name], but I love (I mean, [name]LOVE[/name]) [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] even more! It’s just so feminine and melodic! You know, perhaps we could come up with a name similar to your [name]MIL[/name]'s first name, so you’d still be able to use [name]Susanne[/name].

For the meantime, my vote is for [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!

Thanks everyone! I do like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], a whole lot. My [name]MIL[/name]'s birthday is in [name]June[/name]… If I remember correctly, I think [name]Pearl[/name] is the [name]June[/name] birthstone? So maybe [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Emerald[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]? And I’m due in [name]May[/name], so it would be cool because [name]Emerald[/name] would not only honor my mom, but it would be the baby’s birthstone, too. I really love the name [name]Caroline[/name] though, and it’s important for me to honor them both. What do you guys think?

My vote is still with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], because it sounds amazing and flows beautifully. While the sentiment behind [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Emerald[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is lovely, I just can’t get myself to accept [name]Emerald[/name], and the combo of [name]Emerald[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] just seems to obviously “birth stoney” to me. I also like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]May[/name], which to me, flows better than [name]Georgia[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. :slight_smile: Honestly, you can’t lose with such great choices!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name]. Strong but still feminine. I’d choose for sure.

I love [name]Georgia[/name], think it goes well with the names of your other children, and prefer [name]Georgia[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], and then [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. The flow of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]May[/name] in my mind depends on the last name more.