Georgia

Thoughts on this name? I usually like unisex names but have been into it lately!

I like it, it’s soft but has some energy. It looks satisfying to write too

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love it. It’s sassy, fun to say, classic but not overly familiar. It’s timeless but it has style.

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]! It’s classic, feminine but not frilly, and spunky

I think it is very lovely!

I like the name [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], with the nickname [name_u]Georgie[/name_u].

I like the name itself but honestly it’s a little weird to me the name is also a us state?
Like (and I know it’s not quite the same with Georgia) but what if I named my child Illinois?
Idk that’s just always stuck out to me.

I love sweet [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] !

I can definitely see the appeal but I’ve never been a fan of [name_u]George[/name_u] names including [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] I’m not keen on the overall sound.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is pretty but not frilly, strong and classic. Plus, if you like unisex names, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] has unisex nicknames :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]- it’s so classy! I also think that the nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is so darling.

I love it with the nickname [name_u]Jo[/name_u].
I don’t like any other [name_u]George[/name_u] names so why I really love this one is unclear to me, but here we are.

I really like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] but not [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. Maybe it’s because I live in [name_f]Alabama[/name_f] hah!

I really like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]! She’s sweet and classic and bold. I do also like [name_f]Giorgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], especially with the nickname [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] or [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]