Georgialene For a girl

How do you all feel about Georgialene for a girl? If would be a first name with the nickname Georgie.
It’s a family name. I’ve never seen it anywhere else.

Edit: it also feels a little strange and long written out for me too. I just like the way it sounds. No one actually knows how my great aunt spelt it considering this was her middle name so this is just a guess. I’ve looked for alternate spellings but I can’t find the name anywhere. I loveeee the name Georgia by itself but unfortunately we have some bad ties with someone named Georgia so Georgia by itself has negative connotation.

1 Like

I think it’s very pretty! (I’m pronouncing it like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] + “leen”) I think at a glance it may be confused for the more common [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] / other feminine [name_u]George[/name_u] names, but I absolutely love a good family name and Georgialene is gorgeous!

[name_m]Prior[/name_m] to reading it was a family name I was thinking it’s seem like less of a headache to just go with the more familiar [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. But I’d use it if you like it.

I’m kinda of the same thinking as [name_u]Alix[/name_u]. At first sight it sounds pretty enough but also a bit too long and “out there” (or maybe just not my style). But being a family name is different, if you like it I’d go for it. It’s not crazy out there, and honouring family can be important (it is to me).

Feels really long written out. Soundwise its a little strange but ok. Cool for a family name.

Georgialene has a pretty sound but I don’t love how it looks.

Jorjalene? Not sure if that’s better or worse.

Either way, if Georgialene is a meaningful family name, I think it works

1 Like

A full hearted yes to using Georgialene. I love unusual family names :heart_eyes: Nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]

1 Like

I think it sounds beautiful!
For me it’s a toss up if it’s pronunciation is [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]- [name_u]Lane[/name_u] or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] -Leen

[name_f]My[/name_f] hesitation is the spelling and pronunciation always. If it’s a name you adore than I say go for it

Same here, sounds cute but doesn’t feel right written out
Trying to get a feel of other spellings but I think the double barrel option looks safest: Georgia-Lynn
I’ve also found Georgeline when looking online
(I was assuming the pronunciation was Georgia-leen)