Georgiana

What do you think of this name?
I love it…but took it off the list as I noticed “orgi” within the spelling.
the same reason my favorite name [name]Giselle[/name] “gizz” is no longer as well.
I have started to rethink [name]Georgiana[/name], nn [name]Gigi[/name] or [name]Gia[/name]… I think it is so pretty, girly, refreshing, and not too popular.
Any thoughts or comments? does “orgi” stand out? thanks!

I didn’t notice it at all! [name]Georgiana[/name] is a cute name, especially with nn [name]Gigi[/name] and [name]Gia[/name].

It’s ok - I slightly prefer [name]Georgina[/name].

I love it! Of course I’m biased since my daughter’s name is [name]Georgia[/name] :slight_smile: In all honesty, the “orgi” thing never even occurred to me and has never come up.

I think you’re fretting over nothing. I really like [name]Georgiana[/name] but even if I didn’t, there’s not reason I’d pick out “orgi” - it’s the wrong spelling of the word anyway.

I agree with neuilly! I think [name]Georgiana[/name] is a very pretty name.

I think both names are beautiful! Never, in a million years, would I have gotten “orgi” out of [name]Georgiana[/name] or “gizz” out of [name]Giselle[/name]!!!

I agree that you have NOTHING to worry about in that regard. The state of [name]Georgia[/name] is not burdened with that association and neither are girls with the name. [name]Georgiana[/name] is beautiful!!

Thanks for the feedback. This makes me feel better… I was so disappointed when [name]Giselle[/name] was ruined for me…
[name]Georgiana[/name] is becoming a favorite once again (:

Never in a million years would have noticed that, and as someone else stated, it’s the wrong spelling anyway! [name]Georgiana[/name] is a gorgeous name!

I’m not really a fan of [name]Georgiana[/name] but I noticed your name and wanted to mention that my daughter’s name is Jenavieve :slight_smile: