German girl names that are uncommon but not too out there

I am looking for a [name_m]German[/name_m] girl name that isn’t overused ([name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], ect) but also won’t be the cause of bullying.

I would really like it if it has some good nicknames. I want to have a few different options of how to refer to her.

Some names that I like, but am not sure about, just to give you an idea:
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] ([name_f]Molly[/name_f] or [name_f]Lia[/name_f] would be good nicknames)
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] ([name_f]Ada[/name_f] would be a good nickname, and as a programmer, the reference to [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] is A+)
[name_f]Karoline[/name_f] ([name_u]Karol[/name_u] might be a decent nickname, but it does have an old fashioned [name_f]Karen[/name_f] vibe)
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] ([name_f]Mina[/name_f] or [name_m]Wil[/name_m] would be good nicknames, but the name itself could lead to bullying)

1 Like

Anna?

Also correct [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] is an icon

Erika/Erica!

The other day I heard the name Hannalore. I believe it is [name_m]German[/name_m]. Personally I think it is a beautiful name, and you could call your character [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] as a nickname.