Geronimo/Jeronimo

As many of you have read I am having trouble with a boys name for #3 (sex unknown). We are really liking [name]Geronimo[/name] for the famous Native american leader. I am aware that this is a strange choice and that people associate it with jumping out of planes and screaming “[name]Geronimo[/name]”. No negative posts PLS. I Understand it is not everyones taste but isn’t veriety what makes nameberry so special!?!! I need 2 middle names to match my sons name Mir” Thelon!us L!ghtn!ng.

Middle name options:
[name]Corbett[/name]- family name
[name]Tennessee[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Rivers[/name]/[name]River[/name]
[name]Moon[/name]
[name]Americo[/name]-family name
Atalus-family name
[name]Maxwell[/name]- family name
[name]Casper[/name]- family name

thank you,
[name]Meryl[/name]

I think [name]Geronimo[/name] is a very worthy namesake. He was one of my favorites to learn about in history, and I think it would make a great name story. I understand it’s your child and you may not want to change, but would you consider a variant? [name]Geronimo[/name] is a form of [name]Jerome[/name]- have you considered that? I think [name]Jerome[/name] sounds better with Miro (because they are a similar length; and sorry about the o-sans-accent, I don’t know how to put accents on here) and [name]Geronimo[/name] could be a lot, especially if he is particularly clumsy or energetic, and Miro seems much more easily wearable. But if you’re set on [name]Geronimo[/name], I’d definitely go with at least one really tame middle. I like [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]- [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Corbett[/name] [name]Jude[/name] are my favorite combos from your list.

I actually think [name]Geronimo[/name] is cool! There is an office right around the corner from me, I think it’s a law office or something and there’s a big huge sign that says “[name]GERONIMO[/name] [name]CHAVEZ[/name]”…at least I think it’s [name]Chavez[/name], [name]Geronimo[/name] is that part that stick out! I always look at it and wish that [name]Geronimo[/name] were a more convention name because it’s so cool but i wouldn’t be brave enough to use it. But you are, so I think it’s great! I think the [name]Gerry[/name] nickname makes it a lot more accessible than it would be without that. I also love the nn [name]Mo[/name]! Though that could get confusing with Miro.

I definitely agree with giving him a more mainstream middle name. [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Corbett[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Jude[/name] as my faves (same as [name]Daisy[/name]!). I also really love [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Rivers[/name], but it sounds too much like the name of a river. Oooh, what about [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Corbett[/name] [name]Rivers[/name]? I love that!

I love it when parents are adventurous with names:)

I think that [name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Jude[/name] Nimbus has good flow.
Nimbus is not on your list but I thought lightning and Nimbus (cloud) could go.

[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Jude[/name] Nimbus
[name]Geronimo[/name] Atalus [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Casper[/name] [name]Tennessee[/name]

Thanx for your reply’s. I agree that he would need to have more mainstream middle names. lyndsayjenness I am not surprised to see [name]Geronimo[/name] paired with a latin last name like [name]Chavez[/name] since in latin american countries [name]Geronimo[/name] is a very accessible name pronounced Her ohn eeh mo. I have considered the nn [name]MO[/name] but it would ne confusing with Mir” and I have a brother named [name]Morgan[/name] that goes by [name]Mo[/name]. WE are not really into nn and we call our kids by their full names.

Nimbus I LIKE!!!

[name]Geronimo[/name] is one I would never think of. I grew up on a Buffalo Ranch learning Native American culture so of course, that is where I first learned of [name]Geronimo[/name]. His story broke my heart but I did enjoy learning how shouting ‘[name]Geronimo[/name]!’ came about.

It reminds me of [name]Giacomo[/name], a name I like. Are you going to use a nickname?

[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Casper[/name] [name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]River[/name] [name]Leonidas[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] Atalus [name]Clair[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Augustin[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Ignatius[/name] [name]River[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Eldred[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Apollo[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]River[/name] [name]Ulysses[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Nelson[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Casper[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Constantin[/name] Atalus
[name]Geronimo[/name] [name]Hansel[/name] Nox