~ get an aesthetic moodboard for your combo!

i’ve been hit with a spark of inspiration today, so i have decided that i want to do this!! get a pinterest-esque moodboard plus a short description for the combo ! also, sorry if i get slow with these, i am very prone to procrastination as some of you may know but i’m excited to start making these!

1 Like

Could you do [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] or [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f], please! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

could i see one for eddie miles please?!

1 Like

I’d love to see one for [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] when you get the chance!

1 Like

@angelastella5

[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 💐🌿

loves flowers and nature, long flowy dresses, gets her friends little gifts, green >>>, has a pet frog, very sensitive and sweet, builds fairy houses, wants to run her own flower shop

[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] 🍃 🎨

art student, always smiling and laughing, draws in his notebook constantly, friends with everyone, animal lover, has a kind heart

@AStudyIn_Scarlet

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] 🕰 📚

introvert who buries herself in her studies, very intelligent, spends all her time in a library, is writing her own novel, dreams of living in a castle

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] 🐈‍⬛ 🔮

loves looking at the moon and stars, always off in her own world, intrigued by witches and magic, has a black cat and prefers cats to dogs, likes wandering around in the night alone, wants to be an astronomer

next batch coming soon!! love you all <3 <3333

3 Likes

Could you do [name_f]Ayşe[/name_f] [name_u]Ngozi[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and/or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Astraea[/name_f]? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to just do whichever speaks out to you more. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh my gosh these are soo pretty!! I really love your vision! :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much!

Edit: I just saw your moodboards for Athena and Sylvia and oh my lord! :drooling_face::black_heart:
You have wonderful taste in names @AStudyIn_Scarlet

2 Likes

I would love one for [name_u]Keeley[/name_u] [name_u]Alix[/name_u] (f)!

1 Like

I’d love to see one for [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] for a boy, please? Thanks so much for doing this❤️

Could you do [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Echo[/name_u], please?

could you do one for [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Dean[/name_u] Elburn please?

Oh I’d love to see one for [name_u]Comet[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

These are amazing!
If you have time I’d love to see [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and/or [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] please? :smiling_face:

@EmilyMcA

[name_u]Eddie[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]

wishes he were born in a different time, is the vintage aesthetic, always carries candy around in his bag for his friends, loves dogs, spends all his time at the fair, is generally just a very sweet person

@highhippogriff

[name_m]Mattias[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]

very shy but very kind, loves reading and writing, addicted to tea, is the therapist friend, dreamy and always in his own little world

@halinka

[name_f]Ayşe[/name_f] [name_u]Ngozi[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

*always smiling, loves dandelions and all things yellow, grows her own garden in her backyard, wears yellow docs everyday, uses these: <3 :] ;u;, always knows how to cheer someone up when they feel bad *

2 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] cute! Thank you!

1 Like

I love it!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] please

sorry they’ve been running slow!!!

[name_u]Keeley[/name_u] [name_u]Alix[/name_u] 🌹

extroverted and super nice, tomboy, loves to skateboard, really smart, athletic, the color red >>>

(alix from miraculous may have influenced this a teensy tiny bit :sweat_smile:)

1 Like