Get Inspired (Berries to the Rescue!)

boys names please, double or single middles, or just single names.

inspiration names:
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Novel[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Bird[/name_u]
[name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Conan[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

The [name_m]History[/name_m] and Resurgence of Wax Seals - Stamps Direct Blog

400-Year-Old [name_f]English[/name_f] Manor House Asks Almost £4 Million - Mansion ...

(I’m still working on matching name styles and stuff, but I’m gonna try my best for you :slight_smile: )

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]
[name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] [name_m]Altair[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u] [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] [name_m]Harte[/name_m]
(I’ll try to find more if you’d like me to :slight_smile: )

Any names that match the following images? (both genders would be greatly appreciated)

b85d05f28f960007e52ec8c3f63d2e98
e6fadb0217575c5e8edc6fe52b3190d1
4113f4ca62ad6b7a7743a0acc3c64e63
addeeee51de4c5dba6af8c6abf218282

They don’t all match each other, so feel free to treat each image as a separate “theme” if that makes it easier for you

Glenora immediately came to mind!!

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], Forsynthia, [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaine[/name_u], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_m]Flavian[/name_m], [name_u]Bo[/name_u], [name_u]Brio[/name_u], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Niall[/name_u]

——————————————————————————————

I’m looking for a boy name preferably that starts with A but if you have a name that fits these aesthetics that doesn’t I’m ok with that too :slight_smile: thank you!

@bbmaybe: [name_f]Lorenna[/name_f], [name_f]Tilda[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Janna[/name_f], [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Celina[/name_f], [name_f]Serene[/name_f], [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]//Baker, [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_m]Truett[/name_m], [name_u]Micha[/name_u], [name_m]Jenson[/name_m], [name_m]Orson[/name_m], [name_u]Red[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

@alatari
Raindrops on roses: [name_f]Nuala[/name_f], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Dove[/name_u].
Whiskers on kittens: [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_m]Peter[/name_m].
Bright copper kettles: [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_u]Penny[/name_u].
Warm woollen mittens: [name_f]Amara[/name_f], [name_u]Gentry[/name_u], [name_m]Bennet[/name_m].
Brown paper packages tied up with string: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m].
Cream coloured ponies: [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_f]Minette[/name_f], [name_m]Philip[/name_m].
Crisp apple strudels: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u]
Door bells and sleigh bells: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_u]Riley[/name_u].
Schnitzel with noodles: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m].
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings: [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_u]Grey[/name_u].
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes: [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes: [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m].
Silver white winters that melt into spring: [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Laurence[/name_u].

@EJpuddlejumper:
[name_u]Atwood[/name_u], [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], [name_m]Willem[/name_m], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], Dreyfus, [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_m]Castiel[/name_m], [name_u]Raiden[/name_u], [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m], [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u], [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m], Tyranus, [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], [name_m]Forrester[/name_m], [name_u]Valor[/name_u], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], [name_m]Acacius[/name_m].

3 Likes

@lumosmaxima @EJpuddlejumper @may.rose I loved reading these!! :white_heart: So many evocative names aahhh

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist doing it myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Raindrops on roses: [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
Whiskers on kittens: [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_u]Pippin[/name_u]
Bright copper kettles: [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
Warm woollen mittens: [name_u]Holly[/name_u], [name_u]Milo[/name_u]
Brown paper packages tied up with string: [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
Cream coloured ponies: [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
Crisp apple strudels: [name_f]Adelita[/name_f], [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
Door bells and sleigh bells: [name_f]Clarion[/name_f], [name_m]Claus[/name_m]
Schnitzel with noodles: [name_f]Liezel[/name_f], [name_m]Fritz[/name_m]
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings: [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes: [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes: Lucielle, [name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
Silver white winters that melt into spring: [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_m]Crispin[/name_m]

This is one of the coolest ideas I’ve seen on here in a while! It’s too late to respond tonight, but I think this needs it’s one thread and a game with similar ideas! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!!

1 Like

@AdroitArtemis a little edgy a little coastal A names x
Awena, [name_f]Alinta[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Alexa[/name_f], [name_f]Alira[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Arrow[/name_u], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_m]Artem[/name_m], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Axel[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Avery[/name_u]

__

names inspired by iconic disney animal kingdom walls?

Animal-Kingdom-Harambe-Market-atmosphere-22-600x402 images-2

1 Like

Calia
[name_f]Sonali[/name_f]
[name_f]Ayana[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalliroi[/name_f]
[name_f]Alika[/name_f]
[name_f]Omorose[/name_f]
[name_f]Tasanee[/name_f]
[name_m]Calixto[/name_m]
[name_m]Jamil[/name_m] / [name_f]Jamila[/name_f]
[name_f]Merindah[/name_f]

Diggory
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
[name_f]Zella[/name_f]
[name_f]Uzoma[/name_f]
[name_f]Shania[/name_f]
[name_f]Djuana[/name_f]
[name_f]Ajia[/name_f]

Jahan
[name_m]Dion[/name_m]
[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_f]Shanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Zuelia[/name_f]
[name_m]Zuma[/name_m]
[name_f]Winfrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilesha[/name_f]
Fenn / [name_f]Fenna[/name_f]
[name_m]Absalom[/name_m]
[name_f]Eirene[/name_f]
[name_f]Shulamit[/name_f]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u] / [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Shlomo[/name_m]
[name_f]Iria[/name_f]
Alifia
[name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Adamina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sena[/name_f]
[name_f]Avani[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_m]Miro[/name_m] / [name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_m]Miron[/name_m]
[name_f]Dhara[/name_f]
[name_m]Bartlett[/name_m]
[name_f]Acadia[/name_f]

1 Like

@bbmaybe- [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_u]Hartley[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]; [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m] (these names are quite eclectic but they just seem to fit to me :joy:

@alatari, I’m super late but couldn’t resist :joy::
Raindrops on roses: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :joy:
Whiskers on kittens: [name_f]Katy[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
Bright copper kettles: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Noor[/name_f]
Warm woollen mittens: [name_f]Suzy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
Brown paper packages tied up with string: [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
Cream coloured ponies: [name_f]Angeline[/name_f],
Crisp apple strudels: [name_f]Liesl[/name_f], Smithwick
Door bells and sleigh bells: [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
Schnitzel with noodles: [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings: [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Calluna[/name_f]
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes: [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u]
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes: [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]
Silver white winters that melt into spring: [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

I don’t know why I put [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] so many times, but I guess they’re just happy names!

1 Like

@bbmaybe [name_f]Sally[/name_f], [name_u]Kelly[/name_u], [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u], [name_u]Shannon[/name_u], [name_f]Jen[/name_f], [name_u]Ali[/name_u], [name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_u]Stacey[/name_u], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f], [name_f]Lori[/name_f], [name_f]Linda[/name_f], [name_u]Sandy[/name_u], [name_f]Sheila[/name_f], [name_u]Shannon[/name_u], [name_u]Shelby[/name_u], [name_f]Roxy[/name_f], [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_u]Jackie[/name_u], [name_f]Becky[/name_f], [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], [name_u]Jessie[/name_u], [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f], [name_u]Kimberly[/name_u], [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Susan[/name_f], [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_f]Janet[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_f]Kristen[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_f]Kathy[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f]

[name_m]Jake[/name_m], [name_u]Marty[/name_u], [name_u]Danny[/name_u]/Daniel, [name_u]Nick[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_m]Johnny[/name_m], [name_u]Tony[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Matt[/name_m]

Obviously looking for girl names but you can name her family too if you got boy names in mind

@KaiLun
[name_m]Einar[/name_m]
[name_f]Ishia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_u]Fei[/name_u] / [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Yuna[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
Arjuna
Altantsetseg - golden flower
Altansarnai - golden rose
Sarnai - rose
Narantsetseg - sunflower
Bolorma - crystal lady / mother
Bayarma - mother of joy
[name_f]Gerel[/name_f] / Geriel - light
Narangerel - sunlight
Tsetseg - flower
[name_f]Zaya[/name_f] - fate, destiny
Altan - gold
Qara - cloudlet
Taban - splendid, glittering
Tsolmon - [name_f]Venus[/name_f]
Erdene
Amgalan - peaceful, calm
Arban - fluent one
Ariuna - sacred, divine, unblemished
Bayar - joy
[name_f]Tuya[/name_f] - ray, light beam
Zul - light, lamp
Boroo - rain
Delbee - petal
Sansar - space, cosmos
Saran - derived from “moon”
Saya / Sayana - derived from “a million”

Sorry, if that’s not what you are looking for

1 Like

@bbmaybe Oh Wow Thanks, Polina! Are all of those after Liana Mongolian? Tbh, I wasn’t expecting anyone to know or bother to look up Oriental or Inuit names so I was anticipating to settle for Western names and some Asian names people have heard in video games, movies, and TV shows like Sora and Kira lol :smile: It doesn’t actually take place on our Earth but I do like to explor ethnic names so Thank you! I hope it didn’t take too much of your time!

@KaiLun Most of them are Mongolian, yes. [name_m]Einar[/name_m], [name_f]Ishia[/name_f], [name_u]Lou[/name_u], [name_u]Fei[/name_u] / [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Yuna[/name_f], Arjuna are not though.

Einar was an influential Norwegian noble and archer. [name_f]Ishi[/name_f] was the last known member of the Native American Yahi people, archer, too. Arjuna is depicted as a skilled archer in [name_f]Indian[/name_f] epic Mahabharata.

It’s just that there are Mongoloid people in [name_f]Russia[/name_f] too, so I immediately knew that it’s them on the photo. And I myself am a [name_m]Tatar[/name_m].

Glad I could help)

Oh the backstory on those names are interesting!
I knew there were Mongols in [name_f]Russia[/name_f] but I didn’t know there were many in Western [name_f]Russia[/name_f] in St. Petersburg and that there would be enough to know many names.

@katinka @pam [name_m]Can[/name_m] we add some Mongolian names?

1 Like

@lumosmaxima
[name_f]Unity[/name_f]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m]
[name_f]Fantasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and all the other light variants
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiara[/name_f]
[name_u]Unique[/name_u]
[name_u]Wanderer[/name_u]
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
[name_f]Fortuna[/name_f]
[name_f]Spirit[/name_f]
[name_f]Alina[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaine[/name_f], [name_f]Alaina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and all the other [name_f]Rose[/name_f] variants
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Lotus[/name_f]
[name_m]Odysseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Journey[/name_u]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_f]Arina[/name_f]/Irene/Ira etc
[name_f]Farika[/name_f]
[name_f]Zalika[/name_f]
Zata
[name_f]Zala[/name_f]
[name_f]Anwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Aiko[/name_f]
[name_f]Amora[/name_f]
[name_u]Phil[/name_u]
[name_f]Elska[/name_f]
[name_f]Cerys[/name_f]/Kerris etc
[name_f]Anaya[/name_f]
[name_f]Ananya[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]

I’ve enjoyed browsing through so many lovely images on the internet. Many of these are breathtaking!

^Pretend she’s not asian so don’t worry about finding asian names for me. I just really liked this pose.

I would like girl or unisex names

1 Like

@KaiLun oh wow those pics are amazing!!

unisex:
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Cass[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]Auburn[/name_u]

Fiamma
[name_f]Cassa[/name_f]/Cassiopeia
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elania[/name_f]
Ilyria
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f]
Cliora
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Eilonwy[/name_f]

1 Like

names for boys and girls, or unisex, like these?
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u](b)
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u](b)
[name_u]Gray[/name_u](b)
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u](b)
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]