Getting Closer!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! Thank you all who have helped me narrow down my baby girl’s name with your insight and suggestions!

I’m pretty set on using my Mom’s name, [name_u]Jean[/name_u], for middle.
I know I like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] more than [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]…
But, there is a classic name I forgot I loved a few months back which I also think works well, [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! So here it is… What do you think?

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

Audrey [name_u]Jean[/name_u] sounds a tad dated to me whereas [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is more of a timeless classic. I do think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] can work on a little girl today but probably with a more modern sounding middle name.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you for your honesty!

1 Like

I don’t think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is dated at all! To me it reads as fresh & energetic. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is a great combo, and my favorite of your list!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]. It’s less common and it’s such a gorgeous, elegant name! I don’t see it as dated at all, either: to me it’s the perfect example of a timeless name.

1 Like

Thank you, sisters’ names are [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] goes well with their names?

Perfectly!

2 Likes

Sophie [name_u]Jean[/name_u]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I’ve met way more Sophies and Sophias than Audreys! Plus recently I was babysitting and I read the children’s book to the little girl called “[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Bunny[/name_f]” and it was so cute!! It really made me love the name! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is lovely!

1 Like

That’s so sweet! I looked up the book and I love the moral of story!

I vote for [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is the sweetest name! :heart:
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] would sound great next to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] to [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] I think it goes well with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

1 Like

I love both of your options so much! And I think either would go beautifully with your older daughters’ names. I slightly prefer the flow of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], though, so that one gets my vote!

1 Like

I think both are elegant and beautiful! I really like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], though [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is just as adorable!

1 Like

They’re both beautiful! I think I’d go for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] just because I feel like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is a pretty common name and, while beautiful, [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a tad more unique!

1 Like

It does flow a bit smoother!

1 Like

Both are beautiful, but I think I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] with your other daughters names! You can’t go wrong though!

1 Like

My husband really, really loves [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] so I do feel like it may be her name! Thank you!

1 Like