Getting down to the final days . . .

I’m having trouble deciding between [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Rafe[/name_u]) and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] (middle name is [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]), brother is [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] (french pronunciation).

If we have a girl, I’m going to laugh about how long I spent trying to find a 2nd boy’s name!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] sounds like a bit of a mouthful. I think [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is very sweet, and [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sound like perfect sibling names. Not matchy, but they look good together.

Thanks. I was worried about [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sounding too matchy so I’m glad you don’t think so.

Our last name has two syllables and kind of harsh consonants so I like how gentle [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sounds. I wish it meant something different than son of the red haired one since that’s not applicable in our situation but I’m having trouble finding something that fits the bill!

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

I like both options. I think I slightly prefer [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]. [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] sound nice together.

I really like both options so I am no help.

Did you consider [name_u]Finn[/name_u]? It means white, fair. You could also use [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] as the NN.

Good luck!