Getting To June...

[name]Hi[/name] there everyone,

Wow, its been a while since I’ve been on here and the site has become so snazzy! I love it :smiley:

I have become increasingly fond of the name [name]June[/name] lately, and thought I would ask what you all thought of it. I am rather in love with it to be honest, its adorable and an absoloute classic… I also rather like the [name]June[/name] [name]Carter[/name] association, who I have always been a fan of.

I do vastly prefer it as a nickname though, due to my insistance on the child having plenty of options as an adult and so I was wondering if any of you could think of any fuller versions for it.

I am rather liking [name]Juniper[/name] nn [name]June[/name] at the moment, although I have never really been a huge fan of “nature” names in the first name spot… but its been growing on me more and more lately. I also rather like [name]Juno[/name], and adore the mythological ties, but it feels too simple a name to use the even simpler [name]June[/name] alongside it.

Any suggestions? (I am just not at all willing to use it on its own sadly). Also, what do you think of [name]June[/name] as a nickname? Is it as adorable as I think or is it too old fashioned?

I like [name]June[/name] on it’s own but also love [name]Junia[/name] - which is a New Testament name.

I love [name]Juniper[/name] nn [name]June[/name] or [name]Junie[/name]. [name]June[/name] is lovely on its own.

For me, [name]June[/name] is so appealing because it is so streamlined. I love it for its brevity. If I had to pick a long form, though, I like [name]Junia[/name].