Getting to know people on this website better...!

I’ve been using this website for a few months now and realised that I don’t know you all very well! So I thought we should rectify that… Was just wondering how old everyone on this website is? [name]How[/name] many kids you have already, what their names are and if you’re currently expecting more?

I’m 24 with a 2 month old daughter named [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name].

[name]Liz[/name] [name]Moss[/name]

Hey! Wow, I feel so different. I’m still really young, and I won’t have kids for about 10 years, but I love names!!!

Bounce

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Liz[/name],

I think I’ve seen your posts on here… Belated welcome to the site!

I’m Lilidh and I’m 22. I have a 3yr old son named Rodaidh [name]Lucas[/name], a 2.5month old daughter named [name]Isla[/name] [name]Mairead[/name] and am currently pregnant with twins.

[name]How[/name] are you getting on with [name]Tabitha[/name]?

Lilidh x

[name]Hi[/name] Lilidh!
Wow that’s a lot of kids - not sure how you’re coping with them all and being preg… I struggle enough just with the one!
[name]Tabitha[/name] is lovely thanks - she has the biggest smile - completely makes up for the sleepless nights - although that’s improving now (thank heavens for that!)

Bounce - I was like you for years before having my own… a true name nerd!

[name]Liz[/name]

My name is [name]Saskia[/name] I live in [name]France[/name] and Iam 30 yrs old. I have 3 little girls. DanniJune [name]Camille[/name] 6, [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lilou[/name] 4, and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] is 10 months. I dont no about anymore kids (even though the DH wants a boy) but ill never say never LOL.

[name]Saskia[/name] [name]Laurent[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] all! I’m [name]Rebecca[/name], 27, and currently living in [name]St[/name]. [name]John[/name]'s, Newfoundland, [name]Canada[/name]. I spent 7 years in Belfast, Northern [name]Ireland[/name] - which influenced my love of Irish names. I have a 2-month old daughter, [name]Sorcha[/name] [name]Verity[/name], named with the help of NB. And yes, I actually have a phd.

I’m [name]Valerie[/name], 29, and I grew up in Montreal, [name]Quebec[/name] [name]Canada[/name]. I’ve been in Calgary, [name]Canada[/name] for 3 years. I have a BA in Psychology.

I’m expecting my first, a son, in a few days (Due [name]Jan[/name]. 19th, 2010)! I’m quite excited!! I’ve finally decided on a name thanks to NameBerry as well. My son will be named [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] and I can hardly wait another day to meet him :smiley:

It’s so nice to meet all of you.

• [name]Valerie[/name]

I am [name]Sandra[/name] and I live in a Southern state in the US. I am in my mid 40’s with 4 children (3 living, 1 deceased).
Their names are [name]David[/name], [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Destiny[/name], and [name]Liberty[/name]. My oldest son and his wife are expecting our first biological grandchildren- twin girls!!! They have legal custody of her niece and nephew through a half-sister and are also raising them. I have been a name nerd since I was very young and I am enjoying helping them find the perfect names for their daughters right now:) I am currently a stay-at-home mom raising my youngest who will be 5 soon. In the past I worked in the restaurant and retail businesses as well as being a CMA in the medical field.

Greetings [name]Liz[/name]…I am also called [name]Liz[/name] : )
I am ttc, am 29 and married, and I live in Missoula, MT.

I’m one of the few males on here. I’m 25 and don’t have any children at this time; my main reason for being here is my interest in names.

Hello all! I am [name]Dana[/name], 36, and have three children: [name]Jane[/name] [name]Audrey[/name], 6, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Atlas[/name] 4 (almost 5), and [name]Charles[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]” [name]Atticus[/name], 2 months. I’m an attorney and I live in [name]Little[/name] [name]Rock[/name], AR. I have loved [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]'s books for years and finally discovered this site with this last pregnancy, and still check it out when I can. I’m lucky if I get to look at one thread when I visit though due to [name]Charlie[/name]‘s or the other kids’ demands.

Hello all! I am [name]Dana[/name], 36, and have three children: [name]Jane[/name] [name]Audrey[/name], 6, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Atlas[/name] 4 (almost 5), and [name]Charles[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]” [name]Atticus[/name], 2 months. I’m an attorney and I live in [name]Little[/name] [name]Rock[/name], AR. I have loved [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]'s books for years and finally discovered this site with this last pregnancy, and still check it out when I can. I’m lucky if I get to look at one thread when I visit though due to [name]Charlie[/name]‘s or the other kids’ demands.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Liz[/name]!

I’m [name]Emily[/name] and my 3 y.o. is [name]Kaleb[/name] [name]Gordon[/name].

I’ve always wanted to know all this info about everybody! I’m [name]Jennifer[/name], I live in the Sacramento [name]CA[/name] area, I’m 29, married, with one son [name]Ian[/name] [name]James[/name] (20 months) and we are currently trying for another.

I’m [name]Eleanor[/name]/[name]Elea[/name], I’m 24, I live in the UK and I don’t have any kids yet. But I do have an obsession with names like so many of us here do :slight_smile:

Hello!

I’m 24, I currently live in Toronto, and I just really like names. I don’t have any kids of my own yet. I still have a few things that I want to do before I start a family. I can see myself wanting to have my first in the next two or three years though. :slight_smile:

Hey!

I’m [name]Elizabeth[/name], and I’m a university student in [name]Nova[/name] [name]Scotia[/name]. I’m still young (20) so no kids yet, there’s so much left to do beforehand! I’ll probably start having kids with my SO in like 6 years (or something like that). I’m here because I love names, [name]LOVE[/name].

I’m [name]Susan[/name], and I’m 50 and still a name nerd! I live in the L.A., [name]CA[/name] area with my husband [name]Kent[/name]. We have two children named [name]Peter[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. We have a kitty named [name]Moses[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’m [name]Giulia[/name], 19, and currently live in [name]Texas[/name], although I am originally from Germany. I don’t have any children yet, but I do have a 6 year old brother means the world to me. Other than that I’m just a huge name lover, always have been.