Getting to know people on this website better...!

[name]Hi[/name], everyone!

My name is [name]Lauren[/name], but I go by [name]Lemon[/name] on Nameberry. I, too, am a college student - in [name]St[/name]. [name]Louis[/name], [name]Missouri[/name], though I’m originally from Ohio. I’m 19 and don’t have any children, as I’m focusing on getting a degree right now - and I’m a bit young, I suppose. My mother has informed me that she would like me to have my first by age 27, though… Ha! I’m here because I’m interested in names and want to help you pick the best one for you! :slight_smile:

Good meeting you all!

[name]Hi[/name]! I’m [name]Elena[/name] :slight_smile:
I’m fifteen, I live in [name]England[/name] and I’m just a name nut, so I have no children and I am not pregnant. I love the name [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] by the way :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], I’m [name]Caroline[/name] and I’m only 13 years old, so I’m not going to have kids anytime soon! But when I do, I want to name them . . .

[name]Nora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Celie[/name] [name]Aleeza[/name]
[name]Delia[/name] [name]Dune[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) [name]David[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] ([name]Tom[/name]/[name]Tommy[/name]) [name]Anthony[/name]

Wow there are a lot of young name nerds! Keep up the good work! Nice to know that you are all waiting for kids… In my grand scheme when I was a kid I was going to go to university etc. However, I met [name]Mike[/name] and it all sort of played out from there! We got married when I was 18 and I had Rodaidh a year later. Now we’ve got [name]Isla[/name] and 2 more on the way. Funny how things work out - I wouldn’t change my life for anything now.

My friends tell me off for living in the dark ages with being the stay at home Mum and food producer!

Lilidh x

[name]Lovely[/name] to meet you all! Quite a range then!

As I said previously, I loved names from when I was young and loved going on these websites. I’m really glad I waited to have kids until I was older (well I spose 23/24 isn’t that old…!) or finished university and in a job is probably a better way of putting it!

[name]Lauren[/name] you stick to your guns and finish that degree…! Anyway you’ve got 7 years…! That’s loads of time! I can imagine the awkward silence when she announced that to you! hehe!

Lilidh - you’re so lucky you found your prince charming so early on! I know I had to work to find mine :wink: . You’re so lucky to be able to be a stay at home mum - i wish i could do that…

I’m quite surprised to find some brits on here. I had no idea there were so many of us invading…!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
I’m [name]Nichole[/name], I’m 27 and I live in Seattle, WA. No children yet, but my husband and I are currently working overtime at the baby-making factory :slight_smile: Hopefully we’ll have some good news soon!

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone,
This is such a great idea!
My name is [name]Robyn[/name] and I am 27 (going on 28 in 3 weeks). I am a stay-at-home mom, Independent Beauty Consultant with [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kay[/name] (which I love), and I homeschool my oldest. I have two wonderful daughters:
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Ariana[/name] (goes by [name]Katie[/name]) - 5yo, and
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (goes by [name]Cassie[/name]) almost 2yo.
[name]Cassie[/name] has a very rare, genetic, life-threatening medical condition called Methylmalonic Acidemia (she cannot process certain amino acids in proteins so she’s on a very restricted diet), and developmental delay. She sees several therapists weekly to help her learn and develop.
Although I would love to have more children (at least 2 or 3), my husband’s not really on board with the idea. Essentially it is a huge decision for us as all of our future children have a 25% chance of having MMA also. So, for the time being, I am simply treasuring the time I have with my two girls.
I like to actively participate in the discussions here in hopes that I can help some of you with your namemaking decisions. I do like to dream, so that maybe someday… well, we’ll see.
Nice to meet you all!

• [name]Robyn[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, I’m [name]Sarah[/name], 30, from New Zealand.

I have a 2 year old son named [name]Josiah[/name], and would like at least one more some time in the fairly distant future. I’m totally name-obsessed.

Hey, I’m [name]Rosa[/name], and I’m just a very name-obsessed fifteen year old!

Hello, I’m Spiderweb. (: I’m far too young to have children at the moment; thus my interest in names (and my sister, of course, who loves names!) got me here.
Randomly: I love animals, and have quite a few. [name]Reading[/name], writing, and music could be considered my life at the moment. I love playing scary games on the internet, some to crack me up and some to frighten me terribly. The internet could be considered my life, too. xDD [name]Man[/name], I really need to get out! xDD Haha.
And, I love to make friends! :smiley: It’s nice to meet you, ma’am.

Hello - I’m [name]Emma[/name], I’m 26, am married to [name]Matthew[/name] (18 months now) and have twin boys, [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Fintan[/name], who turned 3 yrs 3 weeks ago!

I have an LLB (Hons) [name]Law[/name] degree and live in the UK. I am a full time mum and hoping to get pregnant very soon after suffering 2 miscarriages in the past 5 months. This baby/ies will be a delivery surprise!

I love, love, love discussing names!!

My name is [name]Stephanie[/name](nn [name]Steph[/name]) but you already know that! I am 25 and I live in Nebraska. I am not married and don’t have any kids yet, but I hope to someday (when I meet Mr. Right). I am currently a college student working toward a teaching degree. I also work part time in the kids department of a department store, where I eavesdrop (for “research” purposes) on what people in my area are naming their kids. (They are definately NOT Nameberryites!) If I hear of one more [name]Bella[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] I think I’ll cry!

I am the family name expert and get calls to name everything, form my parents dogs ([name]Fred[/name] and [name]Ginger[/name]) to vehicles (my car is [name]Black[/name] [name]Betty[/name]). I also give name advise (when asked) to my friends and family as they name their offspring.

My Cousin [name]Nikki[/name]'s kids:
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Creighton[/name] [name]Jason[/name] [name]Dean[/name]
[name]Brooklynn[/name] [name]MacKenzie[/name]
(and one more on the way!)

My Cousin [name]Brittany[/name]'s Kids:
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Millie[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
(and one more on the way!)

My best friend’s kids:
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Eowyn[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Phoenix[/name]

My friend [name]Ashley[/name]'s kids:
[name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Clare[/name]
[name]Paige[/name] [name]McCormack[/name]

I am [name]Beth[/name], short for [name]Elizabeth[/name], 31 years old, school nurse. I have a 6 year old son [name]August[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name] and 4 year old Daughter [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to finally be expecting our 3rd child, a daughter due the end of [name]May[/name]. I found this sight while searching for her perfect name. I just love reading the name boards although so far my list is about 20 names long, I hate to rule out anything.
I grew up naming my barbies and baby dolls and have always been a name fan!

I’m [name]Rachelle[/name], 28, from San [name]Francisco[/name]. I’m looking forward to having children but my husband and I have some unfinished business to attend to first, and I’m happy to play with my adorable nephew in the meantime. I’ve been fascinated with names since I was a kid.

[name]Hi[/name], I’m [name]Kristine[/name]. I’m 18 and no kids yet! I’m a freshman at Grand [name]Canyon[/name] University in [name]Phoenix[/name] with a major in English Lit. =) While I don’t have kids, I have 40 pets!
Bogey, [name]Sunny[/name], [name]Walter[/name] Gibbs ("[name]Walter[/name]/[name]Walt[/name]"…in the face he looks like [name]Mickey[/name] Mouse so we named him after Disney!), Custard & [name]Edgar[/name] are our cats. [name]Mackenzie[/name] & [name]Ginger[/name] are our dogs (though [name]Ginger[/name] is just a foster dog right now…). [name]Nemo[/name]'s the lone fish (wasn’t eaten as a feeder, now he’s loved). [name]Hermione[/name]'s the rabbit. Tortoises: [name]George[/name] (female, we didn’t know when we got her), [name]Autumn[/name], [name]Sonora[/name], [name]Casey[/name] [name]Jones[/name], and [name]George[/name] & [name]Casey[/name]'s babies (!!!): [name]Ronnie[/name], [name]Zion[/name], Sprout, [name]Emmanuelle[/name] & [name]Bryce[/name]. The sixth baby, [name]Chance[/name], died =( Then Shredder, [name]Bentley[/name] & [name]Sampson[/name]. Turtles: Mr. T, [name]Donatella[/name] “[name]Dona[/name]”, [name]April[/name], [name]Michelangelo[/name] “[name]Mikey[/name]”, [name]Raphael[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name] “[name]Leo[/name]”, Squirt, Master Spliter, Spike, Spike 2 (no name yet!), and Sydne. The birds don’t have names =P We feed two stray cats named [name]Cassidy[/name] (I call him [name]Cassie[/name]…he’s named after [name]Butch[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name])…and Medusa (who I call Meddie). I wanted [name]Circe[/name], because all the male cats are drawn to her, but it was rejected! :wink:

hi!

my name is jamie. i live in california. i am married to the love of my life and a sahm to our sweet little (almost) 2 year old boy, beckett reed. we are currently ttc #2 and i am completely name obsessed. the passion started while trying to find the perfect name for my son! i am an english literature grad, love all things nature inspired and my dear husband would say i’m quite an anglophile =)

[name]Hi[/name] all!

I’m [name]Salome[/name]. ([name]Hi[/name], [name]Salome[/name]!) I’m 26, living in South [name]Florida[/name]. I don’t have any children, but I do have puppies! A beagle/cavalier mix named [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Tuesday[/name] and a bichon/maltese mix named [name]Billie[/name] [name]Jean[/name] (we have a song theme going).

I was both excited and appalled to find a board with so many like-minded namers! Excited because I thought I was the only one who wanted to name a child [name]Moses[/name] in High School. Appalled because now I’m afraid someone will popularize my favorite names before I have a chance to use them… all you reprobate [name]Linus[/name] lovers out there.

It’s so much fun to read ideas from so many creative people!

Hallo everyone!
I’m [name]Annika[/name] (surprise!), I’m 21 and I live in Germany. Currently I’m studying [name]German[/name] and English to get a teacher’s degree. I don’t have any children yet so I have to name Sims-babies instead ;).
Like a regular name nerd I have loved names forever and I love this page for the good taste and knowledge you all have (unlike the visitors of many other) and of course for the interesting blogs!

Hello everyone!
I’m [name]Sam[/name] and I’m seventeen years old. I live in the United Kingdom, and like everyone else here, I’m a name nerd and have been since I was very small (3 or 4)

I have no plans to start a family yet, since I am unable to venture outside the house without supervision due to long-term illness. However, when I do, I would love a big family (5+ children)

Anyway, thank you for reading this (if you have)

See you all on the boards

~[name]Sam[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] one and all,

I’m [name]Martha[/name] (mn [name]Jane[/name]). My twin sister and I were named after our grandmothers. (My site name “Everwaiteing” was inspired by the name of my favorite singer, [name]John[/name] Waite.)

My husband, [name]Greg[/name], and I live in a suburb north of Los [name]Angeles[/name], [name]California[/name]. We have three children: [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Glen[/name] (15), [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Austin[/name] (13), and [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (11). We both love the idea of having a fourth child; however, in another year or two, I will probably be too old to have more kids, so it’s basically now or never.

I am a former dental office manager, but am staying home with my kids, primarily to provide extra assistance to [name]Timothy[/name], our middle child, who has moderate autism and late-diagnosed speech apraxia. He needs help with language and education, but is a delightful, cheerful boy. We have enormous struggles to get minimally appropriate services for him. I find Nameberry to be a wonderful place of carefree fun and ‘refuge’ when it gets to be too much and I need a momentary break.

As a name nerd since childhood, I think the subject of naming babies is all the more intriguing (and emotionally charged) for me as my child-bearing years will soon be coming to an end.

Thanks to everyone for making Nameberry such an enjoyable place!