Gia’s Top 25

Shamelessly stealing this idea from the wonderful @Mary_Rose (the temptation to steal the title was so great)

Girls have been easier for me, in a way, from a greater perspective - I love so many names! But, when the time comes for narrowing down and choosing favorites - that’s where I fail. Somewhat miserably. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - top for girls :tulip:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Amy[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Bess[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Cella[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Eudora[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] / [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]May[/name_f] / [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

No need to comment, though any thoughts are more than welcomed.

2 Likes

A great list :heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f] (yay!), [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

So many sweet, classic gems on the list. So happy to see Mae/May and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] getting some love :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. Great list!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] list :white_heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from your list are

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] ‘Lily’
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]

1 Like

What a lovely list! [name_f]My[/name_f] top 5 faves from your beautiful list:

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

1 Like

Oh, all these names are so charming! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorites would have to be [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], and [name_f]Vera[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love your list! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is so sweet.

[name_f]My[/name_f] other faves from your list:
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] are my top 5.

1 Like

So many great names on your list. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is gorgeous :sparkles: [name_f]My[/name_f] other favorites are [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Eudora[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Irene[/name_f] & [name_f]Marianne[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] lovely lovely lovely! Apart from the names on both of our lists I love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love your list!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

Of these, the following are on my own list: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

1 Like

How does it feel to be living my dream lol. You are much better at narrowing then me.

Personally I’d remove (though they’re all pretty good) -

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (Your names are more petticoats vintage than flip phone vintage and these are the ones that sticks out)
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] (Marina is similar and does the job just as well)
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (Personally to me it just feels a bit bland compared to your other names)

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

Would be great sisters

[name_f]Eudora[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]

Would be great sisters

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Marina[/name_f].

All beautiful!

1 Like