Gianna?

What do you think of the name [name]Gianna[/name]?

Siblings would be [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] & [name]Iris[/name].

I love the nicknames [name]Gia[/name] & [name]Gigi[/name]

I like the name [name]Gianna[/name] but I feel like it is very Italian and would seem out of place in a non-Italian family, but that might just be because every [name]Gianna[/name] I know is Italian! Because of that association it seems a little out of place to me with your other children’s names, but if you love it don’t let that scare you away! It is really a nice and very pretty name.

I don’t really like it, but there’s nothing wrong with it. It doesn’t fit with your kids names though, I think. It’s too exotic.

What about [name]Virginia[/name]? That would fit well, and you could even get [name]Gigi[/name] and [name]Gia[/name] from it.

There is nothing wrong w the name [name]Gianna[/name] I just feel like its getting very popular and it sounds too close to [name]Liliana[/name].

I second [name]Virginia[/name]! And will add [name]Genevieve[/name].

I like [name]Gianna[/name]! [name]Even[/name] though it seems more “Italian” than your other kids’ names, I think it still fits. So cute!

[name]Gianna[/name] is ok but it’s extremely different in “feel” to [name]Lilian[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and too similar to [name]Lilian[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] nn [name]Gigi[/name] would be the better option.

I love the name [name]Gianna[/name]. I want to name my daughter [name]Giovanna[/name] and call her [name]Gianna[/name]. We are not Italian, but I [name]LOVE[/name] the name and the meaning. I think it goes just fine with your other kids’ names! What middle name are you thinking to go with it?

I’m in the NYC area, and it’s absolutely astounding how trendy [name]Gianna[/name] is here. It’s the kind of name people several generations removed from [name]Italy[/name] choose as a heritage name for their kids (the recent Italian immigrants I know have kids named things like [name]Maria[/name] and [name]Chiara[/name].) I don’t think it fits at all with your other children. That said, it’s not a bad name, I just don’t have very positive associations with it.

I love [name]Gianna[/name]! Although, I agree that it doesn’t really match your other kids’ names. [name]Lilian[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and even [name]Iris[/name] sound a bit French whereas [name]Gianna[/name] is very Italian.

I very much second this.

I love it and I think it goes great with the siblings!