Gideon and Susannah?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both. They are both Hebrew/Biblical names and both sound strong and unique. I am somewhat worried that [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is too unusual or sounds too dated because of the Susan/Suzanne association? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it sounds youthful, and do [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] go well together?

4 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this sibling set!

I first need to gush about [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] he’s so handsome, strong, timeless and has great religious history. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name.

Onto reassuring you about [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] she is beautiful such a lovely name very youthful, easily recognisable, has the lovely meaning [name_f]Lily[/name_f], elegant and sweet. Definitely not dated. Definitely not too unique.

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] are perfection especially together

3 Likes

Oh, they are perfection together!!! Absolutely beautiful names, the both of them xx

Absolutely love these two together!! I don’t think [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is too unusual or dated

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them!

Oh, gorgeous set. Yes, do it! [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is timeless!

I think [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] go really well together. To me [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] doesn’t sound very dated. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] seems fitting for every age.

I will echo what @tori101 said exactly !

1 Like

They sound perfect together imo!

[name_f]Awesome[/name_f] pairing!

They work perfectly together! I adore [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] — it feels very fresh to me!

I don’t get the chills very often from names, but I have the chills :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: perfection!

They go so well together! The origins match and they both give off a vintage vibe but are perfectly suited for a modern baby!