Gideon and Wyatt for brothers

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] new friends,

We have a little boy named [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and are on the hunt for another boys name for his potential little brother. There are lots of names that we both love individually but don’t agree on as we seem to have quite different interests in names.

[name_f]My[/name_f] question is, what do you as a community think of [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] as brother names? Another contender is [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], however I would really like to put feelers out on the name [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] as a number one option.

Middle names are another story, most likely will be one of the below -
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Draco[/name_m]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

Thank you for your input :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] work really well for brothers

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] work incredibly well together as a brother pair !

Although the middle names with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] I am not crazy about. I think I would go with [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Draco[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] are a great pair – they have a cool cowboy feel together.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first impression was that they are different styles, [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is biblical while [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] feels more modern and rugged… but like someone already mentioned, I do get that cowboy vibe when they are paired together and think they work well as brothers despite being a bit different stylistically. I like [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] best :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] are gorgeous together :horse:

Honestly I absolutely love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] as a pairing they have this really fun country flair straight from a western film! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] are such a handsome pairing really lovely.

I love [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Draco[/name_m] as combinations they are really handsome.

1 Like

I do think [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] is a great brother set. I also like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], though.

1 Like

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] are a nice set of boys! :cactus::crescent_moon:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] with [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]! both very strong, handsome names :sparkles:

from your middles list I love [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is my favourite

1 Like

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] are amazing together, love them as a sibset!
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is my favorite combo from your middle name contenders!

1 Like

Thank you all so so much for your feedback! Feeling much more confident about this pairing now :relaxed: as for the middle, I know some of you were a bit iffy with the options provided, so this is something we may have a further brainstorm about xx