Gideon Raphiel

Arrived on [name]January[/name] 7th. He was 6 days late but he is absolutely charming and his name suits him perfectly. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] love their new baby brother. Thanks for listening berries, otherwise my name obsession would have driven my DH crazy. I’m sure I’ll be back when we’re ready to name #4 (as if I could stay away in the mean time).

That’s a handsome name! Congratulations to all.

Congratulations! [name]Gideon[/name] is a gorgeous name and works perfectly with [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name]Henry[/name], [name]Mollie[/name], & [name]Gideon[/name] are lovely together!

Your children have beautiful names. Congratulations on the arrival of [name]Gideon[/name]! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Raphiel[/name] is such a handsome name, and [name]Henry[/name], [name]Mollie[/name], and [name]Gideon[/name] are utterly perfect together! Good luck to your family!

Congratulations! I love that name :slight_smile: [name]Gideon[/name] is so handsome and perfect with [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] :slight_smile: