Gideon?

We are expecting son #3, and I am loving the name [name]Gideon[/name]. My other boys are [name]Michael[/name] [name]David[/name] who we call by both names and [name]Caleb[/name]. I am also considering [name]Noah[/name], but I think I prefer [name]Gideon[/name]. Please give me your honest thoughts, opinions and ideas.

My youngest son is a [name]Gideon[/name] and we love the name. I have no regrets about using it. People often comment favorably and the only “negative” thing I’ve heard is that it makes some think of hotel Bibles…but, that doesn’t bother me. I think its a very solid choice!

[name]Gideon[/name] is an absolutely wonderful name! It’s a bit different than your other boy’s names, but still fits alright. Good luck!

It fits perfectly well with your other boys names i think [name]Gideon[/name] is the way to go

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] so much! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Gideon[/name]!
[name]Noah[/name] is very handsome, too.

I wish I could use the name [name]Gideon[/name] but my brother has already “called” it!!! :wink: Great name, use it!

[name]Love[/name], love, love [name]Gideon[/name]! It’s on my list too! :slight_smile:

I totally love [name]Gideon[/name] but think that [name]Noah[/name] goes much much better with your other sons’ names. I think [name]Noah[/name] is a great great name too.

Thanks for all the feedback. I am leaning more towards [name]Gideon[/name] because of the Biblical story. [name]Do[/name] you think it is just too different than the names of my other sons? Thanks again for the help!

I think it fits in nicely with your other boys. I don’t think it’s too different at all!