Gigi or Ana?

Hey guys, I just want to know: is [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] a better nickname than [name_f]Ana[/name_f] for [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]? Because my cousin call her child [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] but i think [name_f]Ana[/name_f] is also nice? What do you think? :slight_smile:

To me [name_f]Gigi[/name_f], and [name_f]Ana[/name_f] have different personalities. [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is louder, energetic, and excitable, whereas [name_f]Ana[/name_f] is quieter and more subdued. I personally prefer the feistier slightly more fun loving [name_f]Gigi[/name_f].

It’s a personal thing. I love the charm of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and the peppiness of [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]. Although most likely I personally wouldn’t even use a nickname.

Either one works well, so it’s just about style. I could imagine a little girl called [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] deciding she prefers [name_f]Ana[/name_f] as she gets older, or liking that that [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is distinctive. It’s probably fine to use both until the child is old enough to have a preference.