Gilda

just curious as to what other Berries think of this name, as I love it but I can count on one hand the people I’ve asked about this name that actually like it themselves!

I [name]LOVE[/name] it- I also like [name]Linda[/name] & [name]Wanda[/name]- but I’m not into [name]Brenda[/name], [name]Glenda[/name] or [name]Tilda[/name].

I don’t like it so much. I prefer [name]Tilda[/name], a name the other poster mentioned.

I don’t mind it but [name]Golda[/name] is a family name. [name]Both[/name] are probably about as uncool as you can get, but I find them sort of cute.

I know one! She is a teenager. It is kind of refreshing to hear. [name]Clunky[/name] but cool enough. I might stick to it in the middle…

I really like [name]Golda[/name] too!

This name is way too clunky and old lady for a 21st century baby in my opinion. I think there are old fashioned names that are much cuter and more useable.

Hmmm. I think its quite refreshing actually. I can see it working on about any age, and don’t get ‘clunky old lady only’ when I think of it. I don’t think I’d ever use it, but actually I’d love to meet a little [name]Gilda[/name].

I definitely don’t dislike it. I actually kinda like it and I think I would probably like it more if I knew a real life little girl with the name.

It reminds me of the colour yellow, and a laughing blonde girl. Very cute name, i would love to meet a [name]Gilda[/name]! i think it would grow quickly on ppl if they met a [name]Gilda[/name].