Girl ideas

Dh and I have always loved [name]Nora[/name], but I’m worried that with our last name it sounds silly. Our last name is pronounced NEE-liss. Is it too comic book character? We’re not completely set on it either.

Other names we are tossig around:

[name]Vivien[/name]
[name]Rosie[/name] ([name]Rose[/name] or [name]Rosalie[/name] as the full name)
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Audra[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name] (my name is [name]Sara[/name], is this too wierd?)

Our two sons are [name]Bennet[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]. Any thoughts on our list or suggestions would be appreciated!

I really love your list!! I think [name]Nora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (NEE-liss) sounds amazing!!

I think [name]Nora[/name] Neelis works well and is not too comic-y. You could also use a longer name like [name]Lenora[/name] or [name]Annora[/name] with [name]Nora[/name] as a nn. From the other names in your list, the ones ending in -n or -y or -ie sound are a little hard to say with your last name. And [name]Cora[/name] Neelis is a little close to [name]Cornelius[/name] so I’m not sure that this would work, although I like the name [name]Cora[/name]. I’d vote for [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Audra[/name], and [name]Violet[/name] as the best fit with your last name. With the sibset, I prefer [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Audra[/name], or [name]Violet[/name] ([name]Meredith[/name] seems to have a different vibe) so these are my top picks for you other than [name]Nora[/name]. My favorite of these is [name]Audra[/name] [name]Violet[/name] Neelis.

Here are some other suggestions for fn/mn combinations:

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Lenora[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Annora[/name] [name]Sara[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Felicia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Audra[/name]