Girl Name- Elliot Parker

We will be naming our baby girl [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I love the name [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and my husband loves how unique elliot is for a girl. I know alot of people don’t like it and thats okay, we are in love with it. Alot of threads I have looked at regarding the name [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] for a girl say that the name [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] should be accompanied by a hyper-feminine middle name but we cant come up with any combination we like. One that we have thought of is [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is also a unisex name, although I personally consider it more girly. Its not family name or anything, I just like [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. Does [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sound too masculine? We also thought of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] ([name_u]Lane[/name_u] is a family name).

I am also open to suggestions of other middle names for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

Hello, and congratulations on your baby girl! I’m a fan of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] on a girl (I think it’s very cute). However, I also am of the opinion that if you insist on a unisex first name then it’s best to at least establish the gender of the child by way of the middle. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is more predominant as a boy name, so [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] comes across as too genderless since both names waver between pink and blue.

If I were you, I would use [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. [name_u]Piper[/name_u], though also technically unisex, basically belongs to the girls in this day in age. Yet it shares the sounds of [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and still sounds great with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

Best of luck!

I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. I prefer the spelling [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]/ [name_f]Eliette[/name_f] for a girl, and I happen to love [name_u]Parker[/name_u] for a girl with the nickname [name_u]Peri[/name_u].
I personally would use [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_f]Eliette[/name_f], but as long as you are both in love with the name, that is all that matters.
Nice choice.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sounds 100% boy to me. Nothing would ever make me think girl. I like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] on a girl but I think it needs a GIRL name as a middle. There is nothing feminine about [name_u]Parker[/name_u], sorry. I don’t see how that’s feminine. Maybe [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] or [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]? I also like the suggestion of [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u].

I agree that [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is all boy. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] is all boy too. Another vote for Choose a more feminine middle name here! [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u] was a great suggestion.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Posy[/name_f]?

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] definitely sounds masculine.

Here are suggestions:
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Annora[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]

If you like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] then why not name her [name_f]Elle[/name_f]? There is nothing unique about [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. It’s popular for boys & trendy for girls. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is very masculine and I’d wager that that exact combo has been used for lots of boys already. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is far more stylish & unique. It still sounds androgynous yet she’ll have a definitely feminine fn that will suit her at any age.

Yep, all this. There are so, so many actual girl names that begin with ‘el’ to choose from, I don’t see the point in using a boy’s name.

I completely agree with this. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is all boy.

I can relate in a way. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] but all long versions weren’t right. So we used just [name_f]Ellie[/name_f].

But I agree that [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is all boy. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and parker on their own can pass alright on a girl but together is all boy.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] I know it’s unisex but I’ve never heard of or met a male Delaney.
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Laina[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Alanna[/name_f]

Have you considered names where Elle isn’t the beginning part of the name? Like Estelle/Estella, Stella, Luella, Marielle, etc?

When I first hear the name [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u], I think boy. It doesn’t strike feminine when I hear it, but maybe that’s because I have taught an [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], whose surname was [name_u]Lane[/name_u]!

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u] sounds more feminine, however that would be her middle name and wouldn’t actually be said. I do think [name_f]Elle[/name_f] sounds very pretty, and if you were to nn her [name_f]Elle[/name_f], why not name her that? If you were to have a boy, could you not name him [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]? I agree with ‘nat108’, [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is quite unique and stylish.

Having said all this it is your choice, and if you love the name than that should be all that matters.