Girl Name HELP! Due soon!

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl due in less than 3 weeks and can’t decide name - help! Brothers are [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. CHLOE, JUNIPER, SAVANNAH, OR VIOLET? As a side question would you be fine with two kiddos having same first letter like [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], while oldest child (Eli) doesn’t? Mom and dad’s name start with E so [name_u]Eli[/name_u] does match us in that way.

4 Likes

I would be fine with it but personality I woulld do [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] as they are all biblical + short and go together <3

5 Likes

I think having two J’s is just fine, especially if your other child matches in a different way! But I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] the most for you, I think it sounds the best with [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. All of these are lovely names by the way!

I would rank them:

1. [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
1 Like

Good points - thank you!

1 Like

A vote for [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be my pick for you! Followed by [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a name on its own as well as paired with [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]! That feels most special to me. Her own initial, a little colorful flair, and a very dainty delicateness in a sharp name. A great choice.

I like [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]! I think unless you have a 4th and name it something starting with J otherwise I see no problem with [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

1 Like

I honestly like them equally except for savannah - I’d strike it. It’s a really gorgeous name but also the one I think fits the least of the 4 with the sibset. That’s the only reason I’d strike it though so obviously if you adore it that trumps any matching concerns.

I’d put a vote in for Juniper/Violet.

No concerns on the Js:)

1 Like

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] gets my vote

I personally like avoiding the same initials, but I also don’t think it would be a problem. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite, regardless of the initial, is [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! So pretty!

I would say don’t use [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] unless it’s your #1 by far. It’s going to be the next fad name. Rising quickly, favorite on every name forum. It might fall just as quickly. Also, as far as plants go the plant is not attractive.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is fine but a bit trendy. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is slowly falling out of fashion.

I’d say pick [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. It’s nice, you can’t go wrong.

I will have a vote on [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. :seedling::bouquet:

A vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

I like all of your names but agree with some of the other posters, [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is beautiful but feels too long, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] I love, but it feels too non-classic with her brothers, and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is lovely, but just not my taste.

For me the repeating/rhyming sounds of ELI and VI and [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and Chlo would bug me more than repeating initials. I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] the most!
Good luck

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite for this sibling set is [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is gorgeous such a wholesome floral name that feels warm and comforting. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] just works so cohesively with [name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] creating an overall very adorable vintage sibling set.

Congrats & good luck :four_leaf_clover:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] or Juniper!! :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is definitely my favorite, hands-down. [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is such an amazing set.

[name_f]My[/name_f] runner-up would be [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. It’s found in the Bible, like brothers’ names, and it has a contemporary feel, as they do.

I don’t care for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] at all, but I know some do. I don’t love the repeated ending of [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], either.

Yes, the repeated initial of [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], leaving [name_u]Eli[/name_u] out, does bother me, even when his E matches yours and your husband’s. But that’s my own personal OCD, and if it doesn’t bother you, great.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]