Girl Name HELP! Due soon!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] works very well! Sweet name!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with big brothers [name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u].

I pretty much agree with @Mayblossom on everything. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite! It has a bright, intelligent, feminine sound. It’s also gained a lot of popularity in the last several years, but I like that it’s more vintage revival than sudden, out-of-nowhere trend. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is my second favorite, but a little trendy/early 2000s for me.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] best with her brothers! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] are so handsome!

Here are my thoughts for a little sister:

Chloe-I think I like this. Sometimes I feel like it’s too modern for my tastes, but it really does have a pleasant happy sound. It’s not exactly what I’d pair with [name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], but it doesn’t clash.

Juniper-This is cute. I like it more in theory than I actually do saying it. Because it’s kind of mystical, but I don’t love the sound for some reason. I also know a lot of Junipers, oddly enough. Feels like it’s getting trendy. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is technically more popular, but I never meet those in real life. Anyway, I don’t think that having two ‘J’ children is a problem. It’d be different if the whole family were 'J’s other than [name_u]Eli[/name_u]. But in your case it seems fine. Especially if you loved [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] the most. I love the nn [name_f]Junie[/name_f], by the way. So cute! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you? It may or may not be unavoidable.

Savannah-Not a fan of this one. It seems kind of 90s and kind of snobby.

Violet-I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. This is for sure my favorite. It’s darling with [name_u]Eli[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. It seems a similar enough style. [name_m]Classic[/name_m] but fresh. And it’s flowery but also kind of spunky.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: