Girl Name Help Please

See the results of this poll: Which Girl’s Name do you like best?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Magnolia Adele: 8 (27%)
  • Magnolia Soleil: 1 (3%)
  • Maizie Soleil: 2 (7%)
  • Amelie Soleil: 19 (63%)

You have [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Angel[/name] [name]Baby[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Alana[/name], or are [name]Angel[/name] and [name]Baby[/name] adjectives to describe [name]Claire[/name]? [name]Just[/name] want to make sure so I can pick a good one to go with your daughters’ names!

I love [name]Amelie[/name] with [name]Celeste[/name], but I don’t know if it is ideal with [name]Angel[/name]. Maybe you want a name like Bellona, [name]Bianca[/name], or [name]Bellatrix[/name]?

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best of luck with this new little girl!

I love [name]Amelie[/name], and think it sounds beautiful with [name]Celeste[/name]!

[name]Just[/name] a question, though, why not continue the [name]CA[/name] initials? I think both your daughters have beautiful names! Are you hoping to give this daughter some individuality from [name]Celeste[/name]? I’m really just curious, nothing more.

You have [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Angel[/name] [name]Baby[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Alana[/name], or are [name]Angel[/name] and [name]Baby[/name] adjectives to describe [name]Claire[/name]? [name]Just[/name] want to make sure so I can pick a good one to go with your daughters’ names!

I love [name]Amelie[/name] with [name]Celeste[/name], but I don’t know if it is ideal with [name]Angel[/name]. Maybe you want a name like Bellona, [name]Bianca[/name], or [name]Bellatrix[/name]?[/quote]

I think [name]Angel[/name] [name]Baby[/name] implies that the baby has passed on, [name]Lemon[/name].[/quote]

Oh my goodness! I wasn’t sure either way, but thank you for clarifying, keiley. Well, poster, I’m so very sorry for your loss.

I still vote [name]Amelie[/name]!

[name]Both[/name] [name]Amelie[/name] Soileil and [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Adele[/name] are really pretty! [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Adele[/name] doesn’t have the best flow, but I love the combination. Makes me think of peach trees and mint juleps! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Amelie[/name]! One of my favorite names.

I love [name]Amelie[/name] with [name]Celeste[/name]. I don’t really like the flow with [name]Soleil[/name], though. [name]How[/name] about [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Adele[/name], [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]?
I do like the celestial theme with [name]Soleil[/name], though, so if that’s what you like then I would forgive a little awkwardness in the flow too.

I love [name]Amelie[/name] and [name]Celeste[/name].

I think [name]Amelie[/name] is very pretty and just perfect with [name]Celeste[/name] (and also with [name]Claire[/name]), due to the continuation of the French feel.

I also adore [name]Magnolia[/name], and that is my second choice :slight_smile: