Girl Name List

Hello, need opinions on names

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] ([name_u]Ali[/name_u])
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ([name_f]Liv[/name_f])
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - beautiful! I love the vintage, natury feel of [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - popular but still one of my faves. I love the meaning and the mixture of soft s sounds and strong o sounds
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - growing on me. I like the calm but bright feel to it
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] - I’m not a fan, sorry. It feels harsh to me
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] ([name_u]Ali[/name_u]) - [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is classic and safe and I love all the nn options it brings. [name_u]Ali[/name_u] is super sweet!
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ([name_f]Liv[/name_f]) - I don’t mind [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but it’s lost some it’s shine due to how many I’ve met. Nonetheless, it’s a pretty name and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is nice
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]- sweet and simple

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]-I like it but occasionally think of IV meds
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]-I have never liked [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. Sounds a little prissy on the wrong person.
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]-This has a wonderful blend of vowel sounds. Unusual, but not a double take name.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]- Not a fan. It’s harsh sounding.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] ([name_u]Ali[/name_u])-A classic! Be aware that even if you designate [name_u]Ali[/name_u] as a nickname, some will call her [name_u]Alex[/name_u]/[name_f]Alexa[/name_f].
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ([name_f]Liv[/name_f])-Overused in my opinion. Doesn’t mean it’s bad, just be aware that there are a lot.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]- Simple and pretty, though very common (not so much as [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]).

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - Pretty, cute and simple
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - It’s a classic, you can’t really go wrong with this, but it’s not really my cup of tea. Is it rude to say I think the name is a little boring?
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - I think this name is stunning and underrated
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] - Super fresh
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - Another classic you can’t go wrong with
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - [name_m]Way[/name_m] too popular for my taste, but the name itself sounds pretty
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] - Same as above

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - Simple but pretty! I like it well enough.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - Feels overused to me.
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - So beautiful! [name_u]Unique[/name_u] and sweet, plus the nicknames are great.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] - Feels dated, since it was in the top 50 back in the early 2000’s. I like it more than [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] though. What about [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Salome[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Cicely[/name_f], [name_f]Sidony[/name_f], [name_f]Signy[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]?
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] “[name_u]Ali[/name_u]” - Would prefer something a little fresher, like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] or [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], but it’s not a bad name.
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “[name_f]Liv[/name_f]” - I know so many Olivias, I’m quite tired of the name. I prefer just [name_f]Liv[/name_f], or [name_f]Olive[/name_f] “[name_f]Liv[/name_f]”, [name_f]Livia[/name_f] “[name_f]Liv[/name_f]” or [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] - [name_f]Ava[/name_f] has a nice sound but feels overly trendy to me. Would you consider [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] “[name_f]Ava[/name_f]” or [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] “[name_f]Ava[/name_f]”?

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is spunky and I enjoy that. I like that it’s not too common, but it does seem like more people are interested in it lately.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - A little popular but I find it sweet and bouncy sounding. I like that energy to it.
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - Pretty and elegant feeling, though it does remind me of The Handmaid’s Tale, whose character isn’t the best role model imo.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] - Dislike. It feels 90’s to me.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - I like this better for a strong classic middle name. As a first name it isn’t exciting enough for me personally.
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - Very popular. Pretty, but I have lost any excitement for meeting one.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] - Similar to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], it’s nice, but feels like I hear it too much.

My favorite is either [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

Favourite is definitely [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “[name_f]Liv[/name_f]”!! I also love [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :).

Ivy–I think of poison ivy and because I work in healthcare I think of IVs.
Sophie–it’s sweet and cute but it’s nickname-y to me. I prefer this to Sophia.
Serena–it’s okay.
Sydney–meh.
Alexandra(Ali)–I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] but I’ve never been a fan of the nickname [name_u]Ali[/name_u].
[LEFT][/LEFT]
Olivia(Liv)–both are two of my favorite names.
[LEFT][/LEFT]
Ava–another favorite.

I love [name_f]Serena[/name_f]! It’s my favorite on the list. Least favorite is [name_u]Sydney[/name_u].

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - Not really my cup of tea but I do not dislike it either.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - My favourite of your list, cute and classic!
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - I dislike this name as it feels a bit tacky to me.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] - I do not like this name either, too dated if you ask me.
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - Not my style but a classic name so you can’t go wrong with this one!
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - A little overused but still a great choice if you ask me!
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] - Like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] not really my cup of tea but I do not dislike it either.