Girl Name of the Day! 💐

We have Name of the day, combo of the Day exc. Do we have a Girl name of the Day thread? No? Well…
I am one of those Berries who always had a passion for girl names, so here is a thread!
Recommend a girl name here!

10 Likes

As a [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who slightly prefers girl names, I totally support this! [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Girl[/name_f] Name of the [name_u]Day[/name_u] is…

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :ballet_shoes:

17 Likes

As someone in a similar boat to Marnie @emeraldsea I also love this idea :sailboat:

My name of the day is Pollyanna I love how vibrant she is she feels like a vivacious ballerina!

8 Likes

Lately, I’ve actually been crushing on [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] for a girl. It’s not on my list yet. :rock:

7 Likes

I’m going to go with my ultimate “GP” name at the moment… beachy, rough-and-tumble, windy-weather, smiley, charming [name_u]Olsen[/name_u]! :shell:

7 Likes

[name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] for a girl! I cannot imagine it on a girl, sorry (it is just personal association! It is a beautiful name and no offenses, I am sure it would work perfectly for you!) because it ends in -us and -us is a masculine ending only for me, sorry (except for Venus).
But I would be interested to know what qualities made you like it for a girl! i can only imagine it on a boy, and on a girl not at all, but I understand!
For example I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] for a boy- a traditionally girl name.
The original Hebrew, [name_m]Eleazar[/name_m] already sounds better on a girl for me. I could imagine well a girl named [name_m]Eleazar[/name_m], but [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m]- just no.

4 Likes

Today; [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]!

6 Likes

yeah, I was confused when I decided I liked it! It’s related to [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], which has been becoming more unisex lately. Also the name [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] for a girl, which I don’t love. I have a close friend who’s name is [name_m]Ilya[/name_m] (he’s a guy), but everyone pronounces it i-la versus ill-e-uh. So that’s just never bothered me. I do tend to adore names that make people question it! So I don’t really have a solid answer to your question, sorry! (plus, it’s a [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] song lol)

3 Likes

rly feeling witchy vibe today !!
estel today defo

5 Likes

[name_f]Mirela[/name_f] :hibiscus::rose:

2 Likes

[name_f]Pamela[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]! i’ve been really loving her lately

6 Likes

Today, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f].

5 Likes

estel today for sure.

3 Likes

as a middle name amara :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i’m back again but with a different name oops

[name_f]Haddie[/name_f] :ballet_shoes: dk how to spell it but it’s hades without the s

5 Likes

We’re rewatching the BBC The Musketeers and S/O said he really loves [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] for a girl, so [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] today :fountain_pen::rose::crossed_swords:

4 Likes

@bird_s_eye lazarus for a girl is so cool!! :sparkles:

mine is mamie :cherry_blossom: i’d love to have a little margaret ‘mamie’!

4 Likes

I guess it’s Clara today. :cherry_blossom:

(I’m the opposite right now. Boy names are a lot more interesting to me. I think it is because my girl list hardly ever changes, which I suppose is actually a good thing.)

4 Likes

[name_f]Nomi[/name_f] is a favorite of mine right now :herb:

5 Likes