Girl Name of the Day! 💐

Starting off with one of my favorites: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] :ocean:

I’ve always loved the name, but had no particular affinity with its most intuitive nicknames like [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_u]Del[/name_u], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f].

I like some nicknames that are a bit of a stretch, [name_u]Cody[/name_u], [name_u]Cadence[/name_u], Calla/Callie. Thoughts?

7 Likes

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]

7 Likes

I’ve never heard of [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] before but I love it! It has such a sweet sound

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite girl name of the day is [name_f]Lyanna[/name_f]

4 Likes

Today was so rainy here, I’m going for bright and beautiful…

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] :sunny:

8 Likes

[name_f]Adela[/name_f] today! Heavily influenced by just having finished A Passage to [name_f]India[/name_f] lol.

4 Likes

[name_f]Nomi[/name_f] is a real gem! Reminds me of all [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_f]Noemia[/name_f], [name_f]Neoma[/name_f], [name_f]Noemí[/name_f], and [name_f]Noémie[/name_f] so it covers a wide range of recognizability. Also, the actress called [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] Rapace who I think is extremely charming and talented has the name making it that much cooler!!

4 Likes

today I’m liking rosie, although i normally prefer rose :rose::sparkles::cherry_blossom::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

[name_f]Eilona[/name_f] :heart:

3 Likes

really simple, but jane. such a darling name.

6 Likes

[name_f]Aline[/name_f]

2 Likes

hannah :butterfly::two_hearts::art:

1 Like

i’ll say evangeline today! she’s my absolute favourite. :tulip:

6 Likes

Ottilie :tulip::ear_of_rice::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

evangeline is so sweet!
i knew this name the first time by watching movie “nanny mcphee” as a child and she was so cool. i thought this name is so sweet, reminds me of honey and flowers and other sweet things

3 Likes

Back to liking [name_u]Lakelyn[/name_u] again :two_hearts:

4 Likes

One of my favorites …. [name_f]Darla[/name_f] :heartpulse:

4 Likes

[name_f]Lorena[/name_f], [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], & [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] today

3 Likes

[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] :wilted_flower: and her nickname possibilities I super love: [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], Evra, [name_f]Evie[/name_f], and [name_f]Neve[/name_f].

4 Likes

Io :crescent_moon: a bit quirky and fun!

5 Likes