• Tara: 2 (4%)
  • Olivia: 3 (7%)
  • Peyton: 1 (2%)
  • Evelyn: 10 (22%)
  • Natalie: 4 (9%)
  • Cleo: 8 (18%)
  • Delilah: 5 (11%)
  • Piper: 1 (2%)

I voted for [name]Cleo[/name]-- I think it’s lovely and underused. [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], and [name]Olivia[/name] are also very nice! The others seem either trendy or dated to me.

i love the name cleo…am thinking about using it myself, but i have to say that piper is super cool too & may go along better with other kids names…

I voted by thinking of which of the names I would actually use for my child - [name]Olivia[/name]. I quite like [name]Ruby[/name] as well. Good luck!

[name]Ruby[/name]!!!
It goes perfectly with [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Daniel[/name].
Though, [name]Delilah[/name] is probably a close second.

And [name]Evelyn[/name] is a personal favorite of mine, so I can’t see how you could go wrong (but I just don’t see [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] together as much as I can see [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Delilah[/name], though they do have complimentary sounds).

[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Holly[/name] are very nice names, especially for a [name]Christmas[/name] baby, but neither quite feel right at all with [name]Savannah[/name].

[name]Olivia[/name] is pretty, but way too overused and very out of place with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] (though I can see you like the v thing).

[name]Tara[/name] is also cute, but not my favorite . . .

The rest I would eliminate. [name]Cleo[/name] sounds more like a cat’s name. [name]Peyton[/name] is way too masculine with sister [name]Savannah[/name]. And [name]Piper[/name], in my opinion, is just a ridiculous name, especially for a girl.

With [name]Savannah[/name], I really love [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] (actually, I love [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]). I voted for [name]Delilah[/name] (I love the [name]Lila[/name], [name]Della[/name], and [name]Delia[/name] nicknames, too), with [name]Ruby[/name] in a close second.

(I do love [name]Cleo[/name], too, but its style feels so different from [name]Savannah[/name]'s to me.)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Evelyn[/name] because it’s classic yet it has so many cute nicknames. My second choice would be [name]Delilah[/name].

I think the following go well with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name]:
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Tara[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]

For me, [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] are too popular (that may not bother you) and [name]Tara[/name] may be too themey and Gone With the Wind with [name]Savannah[/name]. I loved [name]Peyton[/name] with [name]Savannah[/name], but I think [name]Holly[/name] is the perfect middle line between the classic [name]Daniel[/name] and the place name [name]Savannah[/name] and I also love it, so I voted for [name]Holly[/name]!

I voted for [name]Evelyn[/name]. On your boy’s poll I voted for [name]Harrison[/name]. Of the ones you had listed, I think these go best with [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name]. [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name], or [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] - what a cute sib-set!

Good [name]Luck[/name]! :slight_smile:

All lovely names, but my favourite is [name]Ruby[/name]. [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Holly[/name] were close behind tho’, one underused the other over used respectively, [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Tara[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name]! Fiddle-dee-dee! :slight_smile: