Girl name poll

See the results of this poll: You can pick two

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Ava: 12 (16%)
  • Piper: 11 (15%)
  • Zoe: 20 (27%)
  • Olive: 24 (32%)
  • Avery: 7 (9%)

Out of your list I picked [name]Zoe[/name], because it’s the classiest of your bunch. [name]Ava[/name] is overused, I think, and is just the Hollywood spelling of [name]Eva[/name]. [name]Piper[/name] is a good name, but it doesn’t mesh with [name]Zoe[/name] or any of the other names. I don’t care for [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] is overused. [name]Avery[/name] – don’t care for it either.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Octavia[/name], [name]Olwen[/name], [name]Olympia[/name], or [name]Livia[/name]/[name]Liv[/name] instead of [name]Olive[/name]?
[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] both have the same meaning. What about [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Vida[/name], or [name]Vivian[/name] instead of [name]Ava[/name]?
Instead of [name]Avery[/name], how about [name]Alba[/name], [name]Avra[/name], Angharad, [name]Adriana[/name], or [name]Ariadne[/name]?
Instead of [name]Piper[/name], what about [name]Phoebe[/name] (same show), [name]Philippa[/name], [name]Peri[/name], or [name]Pascale[/name]?

1 [name]Zoe[/name] - strong yet spunky with lots of history
2 [name]Ava[/name] - very popular but still pretty
3 [name]Olive[/name] - vintage choice. [name]Sister[/name] for [name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name]! :smiley:

[name]Piper[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] are ok but seem more trendy than your other choices. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

[name]Piper[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] are adorable! I love [name]Ava[/name] as well, but sadly it’s gotten too popular. :frowning:

The only name I really like from your list is [name]Olive[/name], sorry.

[name]Olive[/name] is gorgeous, definitely my favourite of the lot. It’s cute, but also sophisticated, and so classic and feminine in my opinion. Much nicer than [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Livia[/name], [name]Liv[/name], Liviana etc. Also happens to be my hamster’s name :stuck_out_tongue: But she’s like my baby so …

My second choice was [name]Ava[/name]. Yes, it’s popular, but it’s also so lovely. I’d use it as a nickname though, probably for [name]Aveline[/name].

I like [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] together because they basically mean the same thing - life.

The other 2 names I like together - which is what I voted for - is [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Avery[/name]. [name]Both[/name] have a unisex look/ sound, and go well together compared with the other choices.

If how the names work together don’t matter I like [name]Avery[/name] best, with [name]Ava[/name] in second place and [name]Olive[/name] in third.

The two names won’t go together. It is only for the first name.

Me too. I think it’s very pretty and it’s not too common yet.

I choose [name]Ava[/name] as it is hollywood glamour!
[name]Zoe[/name] would be my second choice…spunky and cute
[name]Piper[/name] is a distant 3rd…very cute for a child, but I dont see it aging well.
[name]Avery[/name] is meh
[name]Olive[/name] is hideous! This is just my opinion but man I dislike just about everything about that name…it sound ugly to me, I cant get the picture of popeye and green olives out of my head. This is one name I can’t understand the appeal. Im terribly sorry if I offended anyone, Im just being honest and you do have nicer names on your list.