Girl name polls!

These are just some of my new name crushes. I’d love to know which ones you guys like, and the ones that you do not.

What’s your favourite
  • Della
  • Harriet
  • Lucine
  • Fiona

0 voters

What’s your least favourite?
  • Della
  • Harriet
  • Lucine
  • Fiona

0 voters

I am a huge fan of [name_f]Della[/name_f]! I do prefer her as a nn (Adeline nn [name_f]Della[/name_f] is my favorite but I also like [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and Adelaide), but I like [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] a lot too. [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] isn’t hugely my thing, but [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is cute as a button. :heart: And I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] or even [name_f]Lucina[/name_f] to [name_f]Lucine[/name_f], but I can see the appeal of her as well. [name_f]Della[/name_f] gets my vote! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Della[/name_f]. More as a nm than name on its on right. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite variants are [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelia[/name_f].

I really love [name_f]Della[/name_f]! So fresh and bright! I like [name_f]Lucine[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] too

Another [name_f]Della[/name_f] fan here! She’s firmly on my list of potential girl names. I wouldn’t use it myself, but I really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] for other people.

@ashthedreamer Thank you so much. I’m glad that you like [name_f]Della[/name_f]. [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Della[/name_f] is just lovely :smiley:
@Gigicrips [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] is gorgeous!
.@Greyblue Fresh and bright are the perfect words to describe [name_f]Della[/name_f]. Thank you for your feedback!
@minxtruck Thank you for replying!

2 Likes