Girl name woes!

We have always loved the name [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] if baby is a girl but we recently started liking [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. We love classic names.

Which do you prefer? [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]? [name_f]Sister[/name_f] to [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sound better together. You could always have [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] but love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] too. Tough pick!

Both [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sound wonderful with [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! Personally, I think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is my favorite of the two because [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are so beautiful together!

Thanks for the feedback! Let’s take [name_m]Henry[/name_m] out of the mix—

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]?

Without [name_m]Henry[/name_m], I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] much better than [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. But the EE ending for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] would probably tip me over to [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] for you. Any love for [name_f]Maud[/name_f]/[name_f]Maude[/name_f]? [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Maud[/name_f] are a lovely sibset!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. Such a beautiful name.

(And I know you said take [name_m]Henry[/name_m] out of the mix, but having a different letter than H is a bonus point for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f])

I agree. I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] about the same, so the repeating initial is my tiebreaker- my vote goes to [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

I’d pick [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], because I think it’s better to have shared initials than the same -rey/ry ending.

I vote for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I think it is a more beautiful name, even if the sibling names end with the same sound. I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] would make a great sibling pair.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - beautiful name!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f], 100%. I just don’t love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!! That was the name on the top of my list till DH said it sounded to close to our roosters name [name_f]Maple[/name_f] meh girl names are so hard, I’m so sad I can’t use [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]…:(…

Definitely [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! Absolutely gorgeous name. Not a fan of [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] at all

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] better than [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. So sweet and vintage just like [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

Definitely [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! I have never liked [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I use to really dislike [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], but it is growing on me. If I met a young [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], I think I would begin to love it, though.